Transfer Portal: TJ Moore transfers

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Are you as anal about this stuff in real life?
he isn't just anal he's fuchsing stupid about it. he'll bump some 1998 Emmitt Smith thread whenever a high school running back tweet something cuz you know it's a running back thread.

of course then you've got Gatorbill and Born starting 19 threads a day, almost all of which are already covered by a thread on the front page.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
he isn't just anal he's fuchsing stupid about it. he'll bump some 1998 Emmitt Smith thread whenever a high school running back tweet something cuz you know it's a running back thread.

of course then you've got Gatorbill and Born starting 19 threads a day, almost all of which are already covered by a thread on the front page.

Organization is like an opinion man

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
If this was a decision made immediately after his grandfather’s death, I’d expect him to reconsider it. It’s running deeper than that, which means he has been really hurting. Been there and wish him the best.

The prospect of coming closer to home has very apparently brightened his outlook. I’d love for him to come to UF & hope the fit is really right this time.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Comlng in late on this thread. Grimes is a disappointment to me, so far. First game Pitts had 170 yards. Heck Ole Miss WR had 220? My hopeful thinking is that Trask is great with his pre-snap analysis of defensive sets, which results in pinpoint completions, such that Grimes becomes a hot WR.
SCe needs to have a decent pass defense that Trask tears apart.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Officers. Your weren't a medical officer were you?
Infantry
Medical
the rest

The top two get badges for being good at your job and having done your job for real. They had to create a 9th place badge for the rest.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Comlng in late on this thread. Grimes is a disappointment to me, so far. First game Pitts had 170 yards. Heck Ole Miss WR had 220? My hopeful thinking is that Trask is great with his pre-snap analysis of defensive sets, which results in pinpoint completions, such that Grimes becomes a hot WR.
To be fair, other than Pitts, Trask really spread the ball around against Ole Miss (11 different players caught balls). Grimes finished with 70+ yds and a TD on 3 receptions and was wide open on the play where Pitts had the long TD reception. Had Trask thrown it to him instead it could have easily been Grimes with the 71 yard TD.
I suspect Grimes (and the rest of the receivers and backs) will get a lot more targets in coming games as defenses focus on trying to take away Pitts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.