Recruiting Transfer Portal - Stewart Reese shows up a year late, just like this title change

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They took 6 grad transfers....plus Martell. Ridiculous.

Yep it looks like there is a good chance about 6 of their starters in 2019 including Martell will be transfers. All in the positions they were hurting at.

Signs of a program not there at all. Hard to imagine their team camaraderie. Even with good results, these guys won't be advancing the Miami tradition. Diaz would have to send "thank you" letters to 6 universities.??

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This cheese dick migit couldn’t get laid in a morgue
57E7DB6B-4088-4268-AB42-CFDBB7CB40AB.jpeg

Not impressed or worried after seeing this

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Every other sport and every other student has freedom to transfer. If 20 kids transfer out, we play with 65 kids if we cant get anyone to transfer in.

We played w 65 under Leyer and Chimp. BTDT.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Every other sport and every other student has freedom to transfer. If 20 kids transfer out, we play with 65 kids if we cant get anyone to transfer in.

We played w 65 under Leyer and Chimp. BTDT.

I think under Chump - at one point - we only have 55 schollies.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
This is a HUGE pick up for Lane Kiffin. They now have exactly 1 more 5-star on their roster than we do....

Calvin Ashley, Auburn transfer OL:

He transferred to fau. You still think he’s 5* talent???

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Kind of a surprise to me.

@GatorDave_SEC: Didn't see this coming, but I guess not a complete surprise young players don't want to sit. Good luck to Langham

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Kind of a surprise to me.

@GatorDave_SEC: Didn't see this coming, but I guess not a complete surprise young players don't want to sit. Good luck to Langham

Thomas Goldkamp said in a 247 thread on the article that Langham has looked like crap, getting worked by the fresh OL. He’s either uninterested in working for it or was overrated talent wise. Either way it kills the DL depth. Dan will need the same kind of DL haul this year that he got last year on OL or all his work will be undone.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dan will need the same kind of DL haul this year that he got last year on OL or all his work will be undone.
Imagine if the lazy asses had signed DTs, SDEs, and ILB the last two years and didn't have to panic now and take whomever they can get?

At least we landed 9 Rushbackers the last two years.

The recruiting is incredibly familiar to those who remember the Chimp days. Nothing but "bucks" and CBs.

At least we got rid of the moron DL coach who did this.

Last edited:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Malik Langham was a good prospect and a very nice signing for us . I saw good things in his future here so it’s a big disappointment

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This cheese dick migit couldn’t get laid in a morgue

Not impressed or worried after seeing this

5' 10 1/2" means he is really about 5-9

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Here's the QB Alabama screwed over last year. They were desperate to get another scholarship QB in the class and started offering every QB w/ a pulse. They offered some very lowly ranked 3-stars, including this kid who passed on Arkansas State and several other programs that he was more suited for. I guess they're happy w/ their QB room after signing two 4-stars in this 2019 class. They offered a kid w/ an Ivy League offer (Princeton) and were turned down....they offered a kid from Arizona who ended up at Boise State. I guess the good thing is this kid got an SEC Championship ring out of it...

Layne Hatcher, ranked #2180, had offers to Illinois State, Arkansas State, Murray State....and Alabama.

6' 204lbs, 3-star from Little Rock, AR. Announced he's transferring to Arkansas State:

Layne Hatcher, Pulaski Academy, Dual-Threat Quarterback

Report: Former Alabama QB Layne Hatcher already has chosen new school

leogator

May 5, 2018
Here's the QB Alabama screwed over last year. They were desperate to get another scholarship QB in the class and started offering every QB w/ a pulse. They offered some very lowly ranked 3-stars, including this kid who passed on Arkansas State and several other programs that he was more suited for. I guess they're happy w/ their QB room after signing two 4-stars in this 2019 class. They offered a kid w/ an Ivy League offer (Princeton) and were turned down....they offered a kid from Arizona who ended up at Boise State. I guess the good thing is this kid got an SEC Championship ring out of it...

Layne Hatcher, ranked #2180, had offers to Illinois State, Arkansas State, Murray State....and Alabama.

6' 204lbs, 3-star from Little Rock, AR. Announced he's transferring to Arkansas State:

Layne Hatcher, Pulaski Academy, Dual-Threat Quarterback

Report: Former Alabama QB Layne Hatcher already has chosen new school

He brought it upon himself. He should not have signed with them.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Noah Boykin is transferring out of Notre Dame. He was very high on us but on NSD 2018 he signed with Notre Dame. He redshirted last year so he has 4 years of eligibility.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Noah Boykin is transferring out of Notre Dame. He was very high on us but on NSD 2018 he signed with Notre Dame. He redshirted last year so he has 4 years of eligibility.

Unfortunately he’s not gonna find a spot here. DB is all filled up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.