Recruiting Transfer Portal - Stewart Reese shows up a year late, just like this title change

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I mean do we really want those crybaby ass players anyway?

Of course not.....Luke Del Rio was probably the last outspoken SJW, but I'm sure many of our black players wouldn't like that tweet either (and I think it was comical - and saw zero racial overtones to it. FYI, they hung whities too).

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
As Justin Fields proved, allege racism and get your waiver.

Justin Fields is also a once in a generation type of talent. If your that good I can stomach a little bit of the bullshyt fake racism to get immediate eligibility. This kid from state is no Justin Fields, so fck him I hope takes his sensitive ass elsewhere. :lol:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Justin Fields is also a once in a generation type of talent. If your that good I can stomach a little bit of the bullshyt fake racism to get immediate eligibility. This kid from state is no Justin Fields, so fck him I hope takes his sensitive ass elsewhere. :lol:

There aren’t enough upvotes to give this...the ppl that are defending his tweet as racist are so far gone with their brain rotten by PC they can’t even say anything factual as to why it’s racist...just “he should know better” and “it’s Mississippi”...the fragility of peoples mental capacity is shocking these days

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It was a mildly funny tweet with no connection to racism at all. The blowback is the result of a elements in society that have overplayed the race card (and many other offense / victim narratives) for so long that no matter the shape of the Rorschach ink blot, it's always racist (or some other epithet).

He's a man. He undoubtedly annoys his wife. He understands how being forced to spend so much time together would cause problems. It's likely true that he'd be as annoyed as she would be - maybe more - but that wouldn't play as well, so he made the joke at his gender's expense. No one should be able to predict how this would be offensive, but the victim mentality has become so pervasive it's likely to arise from anything or nothing.

You know, now that I think about it, I'm offended that he assumed that person identified as a woman. ...and that she would be in a cis gender relationship.

giphy.gif

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

He’s no justin fields, but he’s a 320 lb DT. He’s a take. Not a 5* take, but with our previous DL recruiting, absolutely a take.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
He’s no justin fields, but he’s a 320 lb DT. He’s a take. Not a 5* take, but with our previous DL recruiting, absolutely a take.

Hell I'd be willing to bet half this board is at least 320 lbs. And we both know the candy asses that were offended by the tweet are included in the 320+ lb portion, do we take them as well.

In all seriousness he was a 400+ ranked kid coming out of high school and we just signed 4 kids that are labeled as DT's that were all ranked higher than him. Also are in on several elite one's for 2021. My opinion definitely doesn't mean shyt but I really don't like the way the kid handled the transfer. It's just as bad if not worse than the Fields crap story and I knew once that happened it was opening a can of worms.

I guess the NCAA should just allow a one-time transfer that way some of these kids aren't forced to show their character deficiencies in order to not miss out on a year of playing.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hell I'd be willing to bet half this board is at least 320 lbs. And we both know the candy asses that were offended by the tweet are included in the 320+ lb portion, do we take them as well.

In all seriousness he was a 400+ ranked kid coming out of high school and we just signed 4 kids that are labeled as DT's that were all ranked higher than him. Also are in on several elite one's for 2021. My opinion definitely doesn't mean shyt but I really don't like the way the kid handled the transfer. It's just as bad if not worse than the Fields crap story and I knew once that happened it was opening a can of worms.

I guess the NCAA should just allow a one-time transfer that way some of these kids aren't forced to show their character deficiencies in order to not miss out on a year of playing.

We signed ONE heavy DL in 2018 & 2019. This kid is a take ALL DAY LONG. He was recruited by this staff at MSU and at UF. He played in 11 games last year IN THE SEC. He's a take anyway you look at it. If he gets a waiver (which I think all transfers will after the NCAA votes in June) he'd likely get in the rotation in 2020, and in 2021 could be a starter and will definitely be a rotational player, which is a necessity in the SEC. This staff's irresponsible recruiting in 2018 & 2019 at his position makes this an attractive addition to our roster, especially considering he's older than our incoming true freshman to provide spacing between classes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The bottom line is if you dont agree with Baitn you shouldnt be allowed to post.

Period.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I will remove you "stoned" ranking if we cut Stiner or some other worthless Butter garbage to open up the roster spot. Then Im good w it.

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
There aren’t enough upvotes to give this...the ppl that are defending his tweet as racist are so far gone with their brain rotten by PC they can’t even say anything factual as to why it’s racist...just “he should know better” and “it’s Mississippi”...the fragility of peoples mental capacity is shocking these days
I confess to not following it all that closely. Is this guy getting a lot of people defending him? Can’t say I’m surprised if there are. One more SMH......

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Just so I’m clear: Fields, because he’s a superstar, using a BS excuse to get immediate eligibility is good; this guy, who’s just another dude, doing it is bad?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just so I’m clear: Fields, because he’s a superstar, using a BS excuse to get immediate eligibility is good; this guy, who’s just another dude, doing it is bad?

I don’t think I said that at all. I think he said that if he was a superstar he would tolerate it. We all always tolerate more from winners.

It’s just a fact.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is borderline needing to go in the FSU in Shambles thread!

FSU took a transfer from Baylor, an "edge" who is 6'2 235lbs - and didn't play last year due to injury:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Of course not.....Luke Del Rio was probably the last outspoken SJW, but I'm sure many of our black players wouldn't like that tweet either (and I think it was comical - and saw zero racial overtones to it. FYI, they hung whities too).

Mullen hosting this kid on his OV..

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator