Recruiting Transfer Portal - Stewart Reese shows up a year late, just like this title change

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It’s like working at Cafe risqué and quitting to go work for Mons Venus...the tips are better I’m sure...but ur still stripping

No girl who was working for the Cafe, would ever get the job on Mons. One is in Micanopy where you just need to have half your teeth, the other one is known worldwide.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I never took you for a connoisseur...maybe the girl got a sugar daddy that bought her implants and veneers...or like Reese their sister works at Mons

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I never took you for a connoisseur...maybe the girl got a sugar daddy that bought her implants and veneers...or like Reese their sister works at Mons but carry on

I'm not, but got a buddy who is... went to high school with a few girls that ended up at the Cafe, and when i lived in St petersburg, a couple of the "workers" live in the complex. Huge difference in talent level.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The buzz IAKOW hears is from everybody else on Twitter... he has zero sources or information.
Where the fvkk else is he going? His mama loved Dorky Dan and his brother is here already.

If he even visits anywhere else it is a massive failure on our part.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I wonder if that affects the Charles Montgomery commitment...but it’s not surprising he was his Offensive coordinator when he got to school...or at least his brothers

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Stewart Reese is a big addition to a spot of need.

Nobody in America better at ‘recruiting the portal’ than Mullen.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:bananadance:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is Reese an OT, or is he more suited to Guard?

He can play both. Likely plays OG, unless there's an injury or Stone or Gouraige get displaced. Possibility of Gouragie staying at OG and Reese playing that OT spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.