Transfer Portal: TJ Moore transfers

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@KeiserDonavon: Another cryptic Instagram post from Elijah Blades, showing him on his UF official with a simple period as the caption. @GatorsTerritory reported that Blades was only a class away from enrolling, and this could potentially mean that Blades has completed that class. Stay tuned.

@AggiesToday: Elijah Blades is finishing his final class at Texas A&M remotely. Once he finishes, his transfer to Florida will become official.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don;t think he knows b/c he can't count that high. it is always that one math class that many can't pass and prevents UF entry. Remember that good safety or CB from some CA Juco that ended up at UofL along with a bunch of other guys that could not count to 3.
Funny that so many claim the reason Ole Douchebag Dan cant recruit is because we have such high standards now... and I think he has signed more nonqualifiers than all the other coaches combined.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Funny that so many claim the reason Ole Douchebag Dan cant recruit is because we have such high standards now... and I think he has signed more nonqualifiers than all the other coaches combined.

He can't recruit because his heart isn't in it.

What decent HC vacations during Bowl Season?

Can you see Saban EVER mailing it in?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
It's easier to keep up with if you just say, .. we're his next school.

tenor.gif

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

That's what I thought when I saw it, at this point in the season if we are picking up at Dt from the portal... says more about the guys on the roster than the guy coming in.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know where the hell all of those other posts went.

turns out Masturbaitn Gator was correct and he has been a starter. I don't remember him so that probably means he wasn't much of a starter but he did start.

However any big butt is nice. Not sure why he is showing up at the end of August. It sure would have been nice to have him for spring practice and fall practice. was he sitting at home someplace hitting the weight room and preparing for a season? I doubt it but we will see. Was he actually over in Barn's camp all year? Weird if so but at least he was working out.

I was told no one else can play until they are senior because they don't know the playbook. I guess we're going to make an exception here.

Someone else says he has 2 years of eligibility left. I don't know how that's the case. the Barn roster showed him as a senior in 2020. if he used the special covid exception for 2020 that still makes him a senior this year. if he got hurt and didn't play, I didn't bother looking more, then he is a red shirt senior this year.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
That's what I thought when I saw it, at this point in the season if we are picking up at Dt from the portal... says more about the guys on the roster than the guy coming in.

Its being rumored that we have injury issues at that position and is why

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Its being rumored that we have injury issues at that position and is why

We shouldn't be in such dire need in August with lack of depth unless we fuched up in recruiting for years and/or the guys behind the guys who are injured aren't ready. This is year 4, the depth is on this staff.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
We shouldn't be in such dire need in August with lack of depth unless we fuched up in recruiting for years and/or the guys behind the guys who are injured aren't ready. This is year 4, the depth is on this staff.

Hey you won't an argument from me on that. Between not having an adequate DL or OL and literally riding losers like Malik Davis while two 5 star guys sit at 4th and 5th string, I have no desire to see this staff here any longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.