Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Surprised to see Ugly WR Jermaine Burton entered the transfer portal. Speculation is he may follow WR coach Cortez Hankton to LSU. Perhaps it's just wishful thinking on my part, but seeing starters or potential starters transferring, coupled with what I thought were some odd comments from Stetson Bennett recently, makes me wonder if perhaps there are some behind the scenes issues in Athens.

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
Surprised to see Ugly WR Jermaine Burton entered the transfer portal. Speculation is he may follow WR coach Cortez Hankton to LSU. Perhaps it's just wishful thinking on my part, but seeing starters or potential starters transferring, coupled with what I thought were some odd comments from Stetson Bennett recently, makes me wonder if perhaps there are some behind the scenes issues in Athens.
They held their noses long enough to get the rings they were promised and now they’re getting out of that stinky kennel.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
What comments from Bennett?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
What comments from Bennett?
This is the one that stuck out to me: Bennett said on Good Morning America the morning after the CFP title game that he wants 'to see if he can trust the decisions that are made by the staff” of the Georgia coaches before he decides anything."

Here's the link to the story: Georgia seeking ‘free-agent’ transfers, no guarantees for returning Bulldogs’ quarterbacks (dawgnation.com) (originally posted by @Fodderwing in another thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.