Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
He didn't troll us. Kirby struck out on their top targets. Beck was the backup to the backup option. For Beck, UGly was always his top choice. They just didn't want him. No doubt Kirby decided to take advantage of the situation to humiliate Mullinz and go ahead and make the offer commitable.

Well, it wasn’t a good look for beck, either.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
I don’t doubt your assessment, but then find it amusing the blue chip receivers that continue to commit.

People like to go somewhere that wins; and, unfortunately, UGAy has been winning a lot recently.

I do think playing a cautious, run-first offense all the time will ultimately hurt the dwags since even Bama runs a WR-friendly, pass-heavy offense these days. It took 4-5 starters being out and a moron of an OC for UGAy to *finally* get over the Bama hump...that won't be repeatable for awhile.

Here's hoping Napier's been paying attention to the last 3-4 years of how Bama's been winning and makes WRs a priority going forward.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
People like to go somewhere that wins; and, unfortunately, UGAy has been winning a lot recently.

I do think playing a cautious, run-first offense all the time will ultimately hurt the dwags since even Bama runs a WR-friendly, pass-heavy offense these days. It took 4-5 starters being out and a moron of an OC for UGAy to *finally* get over the Bama hump...that won't be repeatable for awhile.

Here's hoping Napier's been paying attention to the last 3-4 years of how Bama's been winning and makes WRs a priority going forward.
BN has a pretty good passing game S.M.E. just down the hallway... if he chooses to avail himself.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
So you think the smart choice would have been to choose the development by muLLLLLLen route?

No, I’m just talking about the optics when it all went down.

Btw, if you think winning a ring while never stepping foot on the field is the “smart choice,” maybe you wear red and black pajamas.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
No, I’m just talking about the optics when it all went down.

Btw, if you think winning a ring while never stepping foot on the field is the “smart choice,” maybe you wear red and black pajamas.

Im talking the optics as well. Pleated pants 4 sizes to long. QB run left, QB run right then QB up the middle. If you think sitting the bench for muLLLLLLen while winning nothing is a smarter choice than anywhere else then you probably wear a helmet with you pajamas.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Im talking the optics as well. Pleated pants 4 sizes to long. QB run left, QB run right then QB up the middle. If you think sitting the bench for muLLLLLLen while winning nothing is a smarter choice than anywhere else then you probably wear a helmet with you pajamas.

Your momma.

Sorry, that’s as far as I go with the mom jokes.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

yea we are missing out on everything. You should probably just go ahead and burn all your Gator gear now and get it over with

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think we're pretty good at receiver at the moment. I think we need to be picky this cycle because next years receiver class is loaded. I would imagine that the Allen kid and maybe the Douglas kid are the only ones we'd take.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

The only WR we are going hard after is DJ Allen. Signing a portal transfer just to fill out a roster spot is something the two previous staffs did. It is one of the reasons they aren't here any more. Thankfully, CBN is smarter than that. I assume he will make the position a priority in the 2023 class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.