Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
It's still the portal lagator
Technically, yes. But reality tells a different story.

It reminds me of the story where a father teaches his son an important life lesson telling him to go ask his 18 y/o sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. His sister says “of course I would you idiot. Now get out of my room creep.” He reports back to his father who then tells him to ask his mother the same question. His mother seems shocked by the question but giving it thought says “well, to tell you the truth, our savings are strained with your sister in college and you starting soon as well. And the house needs repairs badly. Plus he’s just so dreamy. Don’t tell your father, but I think I would”.

So the boy reports back to his father. The father tells him “see son, you learned a strong lesson today about technicality vs reality. Technically we are sitting on the potential for 2 million dollars here, but in reality we’re just living with a couple whores”.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Technically, yes. But reality tells a different story.

It reminds me of the story where a father teaches his son an important life lesson telling him to go ask his 18 y/o sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. His sister says “of course I would you idiot. Now get out of my room creep.” He reports back to his father who then tells him to ask his mother the same question. His mother seems shocked by the question but giving it thought says “well, to tell you the truth, our savings are strained with your sister in college and you starting soon as well. And the house needs repairs badly. Plus he’s just so dreamy. Don’t tell your father, but I think I would”.

So the boy reports back to his father. The father tells him “see son, you learned a strong lesson today about technicality vs reality. Technically we are sitting on the potential for 2 million dollars here, but in reality we’re just living with a couple whores”.

It's still the portal lagator

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Are we still in the portal potty. Shambles in the schatter or are we movin on up

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
This may have been posted already, but it gives some info on top transfer posssibilities.

I was told there will be hundreds of Portal possibilities.

illustration love GIF by Kochstrasse™

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
There will probably be quite a few announced over the weekend and into Monday, since that’s the official date they can enter the portal.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
There will probably be quite a few announced over the weekend and into Monday, since that’s the official date they can enter the portal.
I'm hearing close to 20 between portal and NFL

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I'm also hearing there is a lot of talent in this portal and we need almost every position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.