Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Anyone hear anything on Pearsal?

Latest on him I see on tos is he has narrowed his decision down between us and Oregon (eliminated Auburn and cancelled a visit he had scheduled there this weekend shortly after his visit in Gville last weekend). He plans on making a decision the around 12 May so he can enroll and get in on the summer ball. Here are some recent comments of his (and his father):

It was amazing. Right away after the visit, we talked as a family and we were just like, ‘Man, that’s going to be a hard place to beat.’ I think the coaches and the rest of the staff did a really good job hosting us and making us feel that it could be a possible home. They were all really genuine people and I think that was the main part that my family was interested in. You could tell that they weren’t just in it for the business. They made me feel like they cared for me and my development.”

Trip was very well done. Very professional staff and welcoming. The hospitality was nothing we have experienced thus far. The love for Gator Nation is real and we felt it first hand. (Dad)

This is based on finding a fit, the best opportunity for myself. There are specific things that I’m looking for in a program and I think Florida checked those boxes. It’s about football. It’s not about no NIL stuff. It’s about what best fits me and we talked a lot about football and watched film of where I’d be at.

I knew going into this that coach KC was a really good coach just because I knew of him. I knew his background being at USC and I know he’s put dudes in the League and that’s something I’m looking for because that’s the end goal. I knew that of him which was a huge plus. Another big plus was how detailed he is. He looks at every little detail of being a receiver and development. That’s huge.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Latest on him I see on tos is he has narrowed his decision down between us and Oregon (eliminated Auburn and cancelled a visit he had scheduled there this weekend shortly after his visit in Gville last weekend). He plans on making a decision the around 12 May so he can enroll and get in on the summer ball. Here are some recent comments of his (and his father):

It was amazing. Right away after the visit, we talked as a family and we were just like, ‘Man, that’s going to be a hard place to beat.’ I think the coaches and the rest of the staff did a really good job hosting us and making us feel that it could be a possible home. They were all really genuine people and I think that was the main part that my family was interested in. You could tell that they weren’t just in it for the business. They made me feel like they cared for me and my development.”

Trip was very well done. Very professional staff and welcoming. The hospitality was nothing we have experienced thus far. The love for Gator Nation is real and we felt it first hand. (Dad)

This is based on finding a fit, the best opportunity for myself. There are specific things that I’m looking for in a program and I think Florida checked those boxes. It’s about football. It’s not about no NIL stuff. It’s about what best fits me and we talked a lot about football and watched film of where I’d be at.

I knew going into this that coach KC was a really good coach just because I knew of him. I knew his background being at USC and I know he’s put dudes in the League and that’s something I’m looking for because that’s the end goal. I knew that of him which was a huge plus. Another big plus was how detailed he is. He looks at every little detail of being a receiver and development. That’s huge.
Thank you sir. He'd be a nice get.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I am hoping Pearsall would see that he'll get a good shot quickly to have some PT.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
He will have the Oregon visit last right before he says he wants to make the decision and enroll. So even though we are looking the like the team to beat, Oregon will be the last to have his attention.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
You know that's not allowed....... :lmao:

What a car dealership can't donate cars to an outstanding HS Coach for giving so much to the kids and the community?

There are fairly easy ways around this.

See: Bear Bryant, Woody Hayes, etc.

Last edited:

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
No clue who this arsehat is but hope he is correct...

Supposed to make a decision this week, maybe tomorrow since he has a video call set up with the coaches tomorrow. Between us and Oregon. Another target that has seemed to be a heavy lean towards the Gators the whole time, let's see how this plays out.

Last edited:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Supposedly supposed to make a decision this week, maybe tomorrow since he has a video call set up with the coaches tomorrow. Between us and Oregon. Another target that has seemed to be a heavy lean towards the Gators the whole time, let's see how this plays out.

Seems like an easy decision; AR or Bo Nix.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we get Pearsall we have a pretty big numbers issue. We have to be at 85 by the fall. If we get Pearsall we will be at 90.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator