Transfers

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Well there is probably going to be a number of transfers which is normal for a coaching change....None yet and probably won't be till the end of the season but anyone want to guess on who will?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Adam Lane. And not because the coach was fired but simply because he hasn't seen the field.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is why the coaching selection is so critical. The right choice could mitigate the exodus. I hope our eyes light up with the future coach announcement.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We'll lose a few via transfer, but I'm more concerned with losing a couple of contributors early to the draft from guys who would have otherwise benefitted from another year and likely would have stayed another year. Fowler is gone, Matt Jones is gone. We need guys like Morrison, Bullard and Humphries to stick around for us. All three may have just enough of NFL prospect status to decide to leave.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously the transfers will come from the players who liked Muschamp more then the others..... My guess could definitely be Adam lane. Also maybe some of the younger defensive players that wanted to play for champ and in his system of defense. I think a lot will depend on who is hired

jereed16

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Technically, I think you could go after your second season playing (not necessarily a sophomore) if you had a red shirt year. I believe the rule is 3 years out of high school.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud;n107290 said:
This is why the coaching selection is so critical. The right choice could mitigate the exodus. I hope our eyes light up with the future coach announcement.

Agree...

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;n107355 said:
You can go pro after Soph year

lloyd-bridges-o.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users