Trask breaks foot running trick play in practice

If you had to choose one, which would it be?

• Coke

Votes: 94 79.0%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 25 21.0%

• Total voters

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
This is when Swamp Gas jumped the shark. Everyone over there trying to justify that Ga Southern loss got me perma banned. There were idiots that wanted to give him a 4th season...some fruit loops wanted a 5th year.

Love ya Traz but your infection is coming back.
I consider it an honor to be permanently banned by Swamp Gas/Too Hot.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

But unlike LSU who lost to Troy and then turned it around, UF MELTED DOWN.

That is what I see as the difference between Mullens Team and Butters and Chump. Mullens team tends to fight back.

Now Mizzou has me concerned. This week will tell us volumes.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Freaking A man, we can't have anything go our way in the QB spot....so depressing.

On a side note, but still irritating nonetheless, Notre Dame’s starting QB gets hurt just in time for the FSU game. The Noles have a lucky horseshoe up their azz. Not saying they will beat ND but their task just got easier. Damn I hate their fcvking program! Hope the Golden Domers blow them out, QB issue notwithstanding.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

You can but you seemed to be making excuses for Muschump the HC not the DC. GSU didn't complete a pass. It was pathetic and that guy sucked and sucked the life out of our program and fans. There was ZERO reason to give that knucklehead a fourth season. Anyone that supported giving Chump a 4th year contributed to the demise of our program.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

I want to facepalm the post but not the poster. Gawd he sucked.

zsoA9vC.jpg

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Yep and your lover boy chump is a fvking dawg sucking piece of shvt and I hope he loses every friggin game he ever coaches for the rest of his life. He ruined this program and should be paying us millions.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017

I was there! Yay history!

The brilliance of putting Antonio Morrison on Kenyan Drake and not calling a timeout might be the best defensive call in the history of Gators football. Blake Sims throwing for almost 440 yards, 166 on Bama's first two scores...HOT HOT HOT

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
On a side note, but still irritating nonetheless, Notre Dame’s starting QB gets hurt just in time for the FSU game. The Noles have a lucky horseshoe up their azz. Not saying they will beat ND but their task just got easier. Damn I hate their fcvking program! Hope the Golden Domers blow them out, QB issue notwithstanding.
I think ND is going to "Clemson" that Seminole ass even with their QB hurt....its supposed to be 21 DEGREES tomorrow night in South Bend LOL.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think ND is going to "Clemson" that Seminole ass even with their QB hurt....its supposed to be 21 DEGREES tomorrow night in South Bend LOL.
Tagelwain will get his rape whistle frozen to his lips.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
You can but you seemed to be making excuses for Muschump the HC not the DC. GSU didn't complete a pass. It was pathetic and that guy sucked and sucked the life out of our program and fans. There was ZERO reason to give that knucklehead a fourth season. Anyone that supported giving Chump a 4th year contributed to the demise of our program.
Holy ****! I didn’t think anyone hated Muschamp more than me! I so can’t wait for him to get fired at USC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.