Trask Declares for the draft

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Going to the Steelers and learn from "Big Ben" for the next couple of years
would be the ideal situation for Trask. If only he can be that lucky.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Going late in the first round has its advantages, maybe even more than going early considering the restrictions put on rookie contracts by the CBA. Trask is likely to end up with a contender like a New Orleans, Pittsburgh or New England and get solid coaching and tutoring.

I suppose there’s a chance that last night’s dismal effort drops him to the second round, but there are a bunch of late first-round teams interested and one thing they won’t have to worry about is attitude or work ethic. He’s a gem.

BeachGator

Mar 10, 2018
It has been such a pleasure to have been able watch Trask throw the ball with such accuracy and determination. We have had several “ great QB’s in the past, but Trask has stood out head and shoulders above the rest. Waiting in line like he has shows that character is a trait that is large part of his DNA.
Trask is a player that comes by once in a blue moon. Would love to see in Orange and Blue one more year, but we all know Millinz would have him on the bench again..
Dumb ass Mullins and Fat ass Granthan should be tarred and feathered, and run out of town on a rail. NOW!!

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I am glad he is leaving. It is not about where you are drafted but rather which team drafts you. So say the Jets drafted him, that would be a disaster.

He needs a team with an older and established QB, like say New Orleans or the Packers. You can have a great career and never start. I do wonder if he would want to coach QBs sometime in the future.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Trask is underrated and fights like an Eagle. Clearly he has green flowing through his veins.

In two years, Richardson can go to NY so the entire NFC East can be one giant Mullen QB fest.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I keep seeing trask being compared to these caliber players but nothing really backs it up. Non of those guys had trask kind of production in college.

The only thing I see that hurts him is his arm strength and tendency to float certain passes across the middle or in short range sideline passes. Last night did him no favors because one was picked and several were almost. Those are definite INTs(or sacks) at the next level. He also seemed to sort of cave to the negative, which is what we often heard about him in practice prior to his first start. He seemed to shake that off once he was the official starter and really looked confident this season, but looked like he was second guessing himself a lot last night. As I’ve said, he should’ve just sat and gone out with his SECCG performance. I still think he can be really good though if he finds the right system.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I hate that Dorky Dan, choker and the opt outers screwed Trask for his final game as a Gator. He will forever be one of my favorite players, a total class act and extremely fun to watch.

Good luck Kyle!

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I hate that Dorky Dan, choker and the opt outers screwed Trask for his final game as a Gator. He will forever be one of my favorite players, a total class act and extremely fun to watch.

Good luck Kyle!
Mac guy that panned out and forced Dork into an offense that will be more productive than anything his stiffs will put on the field.
With the D we have coming back with dip****s offense, we r fuuuked

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Call me crazy, but I don't think last night hurt Trask in the draft one bit. NFL scouts aren't stupid. They will clearly see why he had a bad game last night

Right, Swamped-G. All-Pro QBs have bad games when missing their star receiver. Trask was without 2 or 3 familiar receivers.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Good Luck Kyle, hoping you go to Saints!

Actually that would be a good fit.

A 2nd or 3rd round may be better especially if he goes to a team that is not desperate.

But I'm not going to care. I like Trask but @#$% the NFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator