Trask has to be in the driver's seat for the Heisman, right?

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
OK I don't know why someone decided to merge my thread with this thing. It has nothing to do with Trask being in the drivers seat for the Heisman and everything to do with donkey finally coming clean and gloriously admitting he has been wrong for 4 years.
As to this thread, Mullinz pulled Kyle today to intentionally stop the streak and force Trask's focus soley on Mullinz goal of having a shot at the natty. If Kyle continues his masterful play thru the end of the season he will own the Heisman. And a statue. And the Ring of Honor. And a high draft spot. And his pick of poongie.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
OK I don't know why someone decided to merge my thread with this thing. It has nothing to do with Trask being in the drivers seat for the Heisman and everything to do with donkey finally coming clean and gloriously admitting he has been wrong for 4 years.
As to this thread, Mullinz pulled Kyle today to intentionally stop the streak and force Trask's focus soley on Mullinz goal of having a shot at the natty. If Kyle continues his masterful play thru the end of the season he will own the Heisman. And a statue. And the Ring of Honor. And a high draft spot. And his pick of poongie.
It would be foolish of CDM to not do everything in his power to help KT get the Heisman. It would be the ultimate feather in his cap to claim he turned a 2* HS back up into the winner of the most prestigious award in CFB. (Whether he deserves it or not.)
On another note, KTs campaign was helped today by Fields throwing three picks and Bama beating Kintucky so bad that Harris and Jones don’t have to do anything or play the 4th Q.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It would be foolish of CDM to not do everything in his power to help KT get the Heisman. It would be the ultimate feather in his cap to claim he turned a 2* HS back up into the winner of the most prestigious award in CFB. (Whether he deserves it or not.)
On another note, KTs campaign was helped today by Fields throwing three picks and Bama beating Kintucky so bad that Harris and Jones don’t have to do anything or play the 4th Q.
So explain why he pulled him and inserted EJ when he did.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Poongie being highest on the list, obviously.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not saying it was or was not in his self interest. His public response would be hey EJ scored on the second play so lt's a team thing like playing for a championship. My comment above was my theory. Only Dan knows why he did it. Maybe somebody will ask him and he will respond.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I'm not saying it was or was not in his self interest. His public response would be hey EJ scored on the second play so lt's a team thing like playing for a championship. My comment above was my theory. Only Dan knows why he did it. Maybe somebody will ask him and he will respond.
FTR - I believe Trask has put himself in a position where the award is pretty much his to lose as long as the Gators keep winning. They can even lose the SECCG and as long as he plays well in a close game he probably wins. At this point, his competition is going to have a tough time matching his stats.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I don't think we have to beat Bama for him to win it. He just needs to play well against Bama and it's his.

We'll see, he deserves it if he keeps putting these numbers up. The Bama Qb is being considered as well, so you know no voter in Bama or even Ga will have Trask on their ballot. Fields will still get pushed by the media, not sure why Trevor is even still being considered at this point.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Would have been nice for the TD streak to continue.

Amen! Never risk lessening a record or a Heisman runaway. The youngster who waited loyally on the bench deserves his name engraved wherever that can be given him.

GoGators2777

Oct 3, 2020
Amen! Never risk lessening a record or a Heisman runaway. The youngster who waited loyally on the bench deserves his name engraved wherever that can be given him.
I agree and I was very unhappy with that finish. It's like pulling a pitcher who has a perfect game going except Trask is going for the whole season.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
For the record, I don't see him finishing the season, he'll get hurt. Expect to see plenty of AR next year.
3k in the air 600 on the ground. Somewhere around 35 total TD's. AR eventually gets passed on the depth chart by little Kitna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator