He's gonna be great and Swonkey can
x-pac suck it GIF by WWE

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Could be........ I'll keep up to date here....

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I really hope he enjoys a solid career. It’s gonna be hard to follow Brady. He’s the kind of guy who’s easy to cheer for, but an added bonus would be to see him prove the donk wrong. Again.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If Tampa lets him have a little bit of a learning curve, then I think he'll be successful.
They haven't really played him all that much while he's been there so he doesn't have a lot of NFL game speed experience. Hopefully they give him ample opportunity considering they've barely put him out there in the time he's been there. Most of the time that he's had on the field in game has been preseason.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
If Tampa lets him have a little bit of a learning curve, then I think he'll be successful.
They haven't really played him all that much while he's been there so he doesn't have a lot of NFL game speed experience. Hopefully they give him ample opportunity considering they've barely put him out there in the time he's been there. Most of the time that he's had on the field in game has been preseason.
He should get as much of a learning curve as Burrow got. If they draft a QB that's fits what the NFL is currently looking for then he will be on a short leash.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He should get as much of a learning curve as Burrow got. If they draft a QB that's fits what the NFL is currently looking for then he will be on a short leash.
What I mean to say is, he's had a grand total of 9 passing attempts in a non-preseason game (mop up duty). They've got to let the season progress with him. I think he'll be good, but I also think he'll run into speedbumps he'll need to work through and his overall/long term success will be dependent on how long or short their leash is with him.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Trask is accurate, can read a defense, and gets the ball out quick. I am rooting for him. It’s a shame chokers D cost us a natty, we could have had a fourth.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
He certainly deserves a shot and should get it at least in the off-season and preseason. I hope he shines.

He hasn’t been the clear #2, though. If you can’t beat out Blaine Gabbert…

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Donks famous prophecy being proved wrong twice.
Is it not obvious to everyone that he's a dumbass? I love the narcissistic basterd to death but he's a dumb. And I can say this because he might be my father,apparently.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Is it not obvious to everyone that he's a dumbass? I love the narcissistic basterd to death but he's a dumb. And I can say this because he might be my father,apparently.
when it came to offensive skill players, especially qb's his predictions were near perfect, the secret was knowing to bet the opposite, every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.