Gator Basketball Tre Mann Declares for the NBA Draft

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good for him - smart move.
Rats are starting to jump from the sinking ship of a MW coached team, again.

Last edited:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
After that disgusting display of completely inept coaching, who can blame anyone who leaves?

I wish him all the best at the next level.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am very happy for him. He’s a very good player and seems to be a very good kid.
I have enjoyed watching him play and I wish him all the best in the future.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This was the only move for him, if you are a first round talent for the NBA waiting is only wasting a year with the way their union contract is stuctured.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
Tre brought a lot of stability to his team; if he can go, he needs to before he gets hurt. A stupid injury could cost him more money than most of us will see in our lifetime. I wish him well!

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
This was a smart decision by Tre, if he really can go in the first round. As much as folks want to say that this has anything to do with Mike White’s coaching ability, it should not be about that at all. The only questions for Tre is if he is ready for the NBA, and if the NBA is ready for him.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure that he'll go in the 1st. Projected late first to undrafted. Definitely can't blame him for striking while the irons hot

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
The writing is on the wall Stricklin you moron!

Wish Tre all the best. Even if he doesn't go NBA 1st round he'll make some good cash in Europe.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Was there ever any doubt he would go?

He will definitely be drafted first round. He's got good size and the handle to play point in the NBA. He can create his own shot, quick first step to get to the hoop, nice floater to score over the bigs, good outside range, good on-ball defender. His only weakness is he isn't a great pass first guard but he has the skills to develop that. He will move up the board when we get closer to the draft and teams do their due diligence on him. I think he can easily be a top 10 pick when teams see the upside of his game and the development he made year over year.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The nba is about potential. Tre has proven himself while having a garbage coach. I'd take a chance on him at the bottom third of the first round and definitely the second.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He's got a few holes in his game. His measurables are gonna have to be off the charts for him to go in the lottery. And they might be.

His flaws are.. He's got zero left. He's fairly erratic with the ball( turnover prone). He's not a great facilitator for a pg.

Last edited:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Good luck Tre. Best move he made was NOT declaring after last season ans coming back and playing where he played a lot more on the ball. Put on weight and showed a bit of strength. And most importantly is he can shoot and anyone who has watched all those meaningless NBA regular season games are that they are filled with tons of wide open shots. He has the chance to be a good player.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Smart move and not unexpected, given the talent he has and the improvement he made this last year.

Mike White's first recruit he's turned into a lottery pick.

(Note to the board: that is not a compliment to MW whatsoever)

Best of luck to Tre Mann, he'll do well at the next level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb