Gator Basketball Tre Mann Declares for the NBA Draft

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He will be fired cause if all those players leave then we will probably have like a 12-18 record next season and then its curtains for MW and we push hard for Brad Stevens and then Gregg Marshall as the backup plan.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He will be fired cause if all those players leave then we will probably have like a 12-18 record next season and then its curtains for MW and we push hard for Brad Stevens and then Gregg Marshall as the backup plan.

Brad Stevens? Lol

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
If all those players leave, how can White not be fired?

As some players leave....others will stay...thinking they will get on the court. They won’t all leave.

To answer your question though...he would be fired. Just not until the end of next season. I just don’t see the AD firing him this year.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

I like your optimism. It ain’t happening.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If all those players leave, how can White not be fired?

Because all the members of the compromised local media have told us that he’s doing a great job.

If you want a good laugh, and you can sit through completely illogical commentary, read the article “Florida is not a win at all costs Program“ by Pat Dooley Junior in the Gainesville Sun.

He is sharing the position of the university and it’s clear that anyone that buys season tickets for men’s basketball is a fool. The message is that disappointing seasons are acceptable and the fans need to move past the desire to excel. Just because we had a winning program that doesn’t mean that we can expect the same moving forward.

This is the actual attitude of the athletics department and the honesty is refreshing.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Watching exemplary play is joyfully educational, so much so folks scream their approval. No University should promote and build such costly mini-colosseums and charge admission for low IQ spelling bees. Our TV audience is looking for Gator success. For an administration (coaches included) to put forth dumbed-down competition is the stupid antithesis of striving for success. Strive UF !

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015

Humble young man and true Gator! I wish Tre well and hopes he achieves his dreams.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Athletic Article

Tre Mann, 6-5 sophomore guard, Florida.
“I’m a big Tre Mann guy. In high school he reminded me of Stephen Curry. He’s going to have some challenges athletically. Really good size. High-level scoring combo guard. His body’s got to improve, and he’s gotta get better defensively. He’s done a great job adding muscle to his body. I don’t think he’s a point guard, I think he’s more of a two. He wants nothing to do with physical activity. He shies away from contact.”

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Athletic Article

Tre Mann, 6-5 sophomore guard, Florida.
“I’m a big Tre Mann guy. In high school he reminded me of Stephen Curry. He’s going to have some challenges athletically. Really good size. High-level scoring combo guard. His body’s got to improve, and he’s gotta get better defensively. He’s done a great job adding muscle to his body. I don’t think he’s a point guard, I think he’s more of a two. He wants nothing to do with physical activity. He shies away from contact.”
He's going to be a very good pro. He's got a really nice stroke and really accurate with the floater over taller defenders. I also think he has the handle to play point guard even though this guy doesn't think that will be his position.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
He's going to be a very good pro. He's got a really nice stroke and really accurate with the floater over taller defenders. I also think he has the handle to play point guard even though this guy doesn't think that will be his position.
Devon Booker type

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Tre goes #18 to OKC. Too bad Billy ain't there anymore.

Surprisingly, Scottie Lewis got drafted in the 2nd round to Charlotte. He'll probably make a living between Europe and the NBA D league.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017

Surprisingly, Scottie Lewis got drafted in the 2nd round to Charlotte. He'll probably make a living between Europe and the NBA D league.
Scottie is just so athletic its scary , guess Charlotte thinks he can be developed into a good player in time.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

Or flipping burgers or sitting at home collecting checks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator