Treon Harris suspended indefinitely - Accuser drops complaint

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n70676 said:
There's no way this is about that kid getting catfished. Our coaches had nothing to do with it.

As said above, they may want to just make sure they''re all on the same page before discussing it. At this point, that would be great news.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There's no way this is about that kid getting catfished. Our coaches had nothing to do with it.

I don't think the coaches do, but proper media protocol would be to get on the same page.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n70675 said:
A source close to the situation has confirmed that this does not involve the future of Will Muschamp. Stay tuned for details. David Jones (@DaveJonesUFbeat) https://twitter.com/DaveJonesUFbeat/status/519155113706151936"

Dang, that's where I hoped this was going...

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member

Manti's girl slutting herself around again?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So finally some hope with Harris and he gets in some kind of trouble? Is Grier ready? :facepalm:

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
The catfish story sounds very lame... why is it a big issue for UF if some moron is out there screwing with some kid's head? Unlessssss... we found out it was a recruiter at one of our rivals trying to plant some kind of violation on us... At this point, that would just be kicking us while we're down. If I were a rival I'd just get out of the way, and hope we never fire muschamp.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
I doubt it is something new since Saturday. Maybe something has been brewing and that explains why he hasn't been a starter. Lot easier to hide a problem on the second string.

spook

Founding Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mark nLong covered the gators for years and write for the effen AP...no he's not some idiot and he has connections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.