Treon Harris to start Saturday

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
For me, Treon represents the past. What was, what never was, what could never be. Grier represents the future. A new beginning. Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n271087 said:
I apologize if I offended you. Probably shouldn't have thrown any names out there, but Matrix damn near double-dog dared me and I was just voicing an opinion. Don't get so worked up over it...my opinion isn't that well respected around here. :lol:
No. No. No. Don't be backing down now. Look at his avatar and board name, clealry racist. Had to search high and low to find a decent white basketball player. Your instincts are correct, no doubt.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LeeForThree;n271090 said:
It's all cool. Go Gators!!!!!!.....how much longer to kickoff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Are you going to let him talk to you like that? He even pmed me and said Samsung phones suck.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was surprised by this decision. However, I think Treon can throw better than most are giving him credit, and Grier can run/move better than most are giving him credit. This battle was a basically a toss up with Treon finishing camp with the momentum. It wasn't so much Grier regressed, as it was Treon started making a move upwards. I read where was throwing the long ball especially well, along with great efficiency in the red zone. I hope this is true and Treon plays lights out. But I haven't given up n Grier. I think he's pretty athletic and can move around good enough to avoid the rush. These guys are no longer true freshmen, and with good coaching, I expect them both to be much better this year. I'm looking forward to watching this play out in the stadium. Go Gators!

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n271043 said:
This kind of stuff isn't really like you, man. I can see KC doing it but not you. What's the deal?
Shove it up your keister you condescending toolbox, can't you see we're all irritable right now? :lol:

Either the board is going through one giant male menopause change of life or football season is upon us.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n270776 said:
No, we are butthurt over the piece of trash that replaced him. Clearly, Tyler Murphy should have been the #2 QB.

Tyler Murphy should have been #2. I think we all agree on that, no one at Florida ran Pease's offense better.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n271095 said:
For me, Treon represents the past. What was, what never was, what could never be. Grier represents the future. A new beginning. Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows.

clearly we should sit KT, D Robinson, Thurman, VH3, Neal, Morrison, and Bullard as well.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n271188 said:
clearly we should sit KT, D Robinson, Thurman, VH3, Neal, Morrison, and Bullard as well.

already made that argument, told that doesn't count.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n271087 said:
I apologize if I offended you. Probably shouldn't have thrown any names out there, but Matrix damn near double-dog dared me and I was just voicing an opinion. Don't get so worked up over it...my opinion isn't that well respected around here. :lol:

Proof that MJM hates whitey

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n271095 said:

One other thought on that. Wasn't Grier muschamp's boy? Treon was Roper's recruit. Both are from the old regime but Grier was clearly a muschamp recruit.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n271205 said:
Grier was clearly a muschamp recruit.

Grier was a lot of people's recruit. He picked the Gators.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n271205 said:
One other thought on that. Wasn't Grier muschamp's boy? Treon was Roper's recruit. Both are from the old regime but Grier was clearly a muschamp recruit.
Yes but he never played, so you don't associate him with Muschamp.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder where grier will transfer to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics