Treon Harris to start Saturday

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
bradgator2;n271279 said:
I just saw on twitter-gram that Treon was seen in a boot.

He must be hinting to Grier that he should try for a medical redshirt this time.....:burn: Or it could just be a symbol of having kicked Griers ass in the QB battle.....

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n271279 said:
I just saw on twitter-gram that Treon was seen in a boot.
Cowboy boots? If so that's awesome!

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n271227 said:
Grier was a lot of people's recruit. He picked the Gators.

...So did Treon.

I'm not advocating for Treon. I've had little to say in this conversation over the last few months. I want the best Gator who gives us the best chance to win to be on the field when it counts. I don't really care who that is. I would've bet that was Grier, but that was on pure potential, hype, news reports and assumptions about what Mac's preference was for a QB. I still think he may be. We're putting an awful lot of stock into who's playing the first quater of the first game. Hopefully they will have equal reps and one will clearly distance himself as the leader.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
t-gator;n271263 said:
I wonder where grier will transfer to?
If it actually came to that (which wouldn't be until the end of the season and hopefully never happens) UCLA/USC would be logical landing spots. It seems that the whole family wants to come to Hollywood and transform Nash's online doosh persona into a TV/Movie doosh persona.

Now WTF is that thing in your AV pic?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
lagator;n271399 said:
If it actually came to that (which wouldn't be until the end of the season and hopefully never happens) UCLA/USC would be logical landing spots. It seems that the whole family wants to come to Hollywood and transform Nash's online doosh persona into a TV/Movie doosh persona.

Now WTF is that thing in your AV pic?
Idk what's going on I didn't put it there

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Alagator;n271393 said:
...So did Treon.

I'm not advocating for Treon. I've had little to say in this conversation over the last few months. I want the best Gator who gives us the best chance to win to be on the field when it counts. I don't really care who that is. I would've bet that was Grier, but that was on pure potential, hype, news reports and assumptions about what Mac's preference was for a QB. I still think he may be. We're putting an awful lot of stock into who's playing the first quater of the first game. Hopefully they will have equal reps and one will clearly distance himself as the leader.

Way too much sense for this thread....

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n271274 said:
You shut your damn mouth boy.
I wouldn't waste a year of eligibility handing the ball off in mop up duty if I was him. I'd transfer immediately.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n271451 said:
I wouldn't waste a year of eligibility handing the ball off in mop up duty if I was him. I'd transfer immediately.
Hey T, do you want a real avatar or that cut-off piece of crap?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n271454 said:
Hey T, do you want a real avatar or that cut-off piece of crap?
I d love an avatar but not one that makes me look flaming or like a vol fan, if there's a difference.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n271456 said:
I d love an avatar but not one that makes me look flaming or like a vol fan, if there's a difference.

Can we have a contest to pick your avatar? We did it for Wobble with excellent results.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n271364 said:
Cowboy boots? If so that's awesome!
That avatar is a fail on so many levels. First, its the cartoony cheap logo you see on Walmart shirts. Second, you think cropping has to do with green beans.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n271393 said:
Hopefully they will have equal reps and one will clearly distance himself as the leader.
Ding ding ding. Winner.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan;n271142 said:
I was surprised by this decision. However, I think Treon can throw better than most are giving him credit, and Grier can run/move better than most are giving him credit.
Ding ding ding again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n271456 said:
Jeez man. Google image not work for you?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mac may have chosen Treon to start because he isn't sure about the possible porosity of our starting OL = more
D-rush breakthroughs requires quicker shiftier QB, even to throw. Mac will tweak the OL 'til it's suitable for a stand
tall QB then Grier gets a series or more. I know that it's lowly NMSU, but Mac doesn't want to start his era with any
offensive screw-ups. Whatcha think, when the 2 QBs are both good enough, yet the OL may falter somewhat ?

Kickoff is coming soon !

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
rogdochar;n271482 said:
Mac may have chosen Treon to start because he isn't sure about the possible porosity of our starting OL = more
D-rush breakthroughs requires quicker shiftier QB, even to throw. Mac will tweak the OL 'til it's suitable for a stand
tall QB then Grier gets a series or more. I know that it's lowly NMSU, but Mac doesn't want to start his era with any
offensive screw-ups. Whatcha think, when the 2 QBs are both good enough, yet the OL may falter somewhat ?

Kickoff is coming soon !

Or maybe Treon is just ahead of Grier right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.