Treon Harris to Transfer

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Butters and Company must have really poor-mouthed Treon and Grier. I would have thought Grier would have landed a slot at an elite school and Treon would have at least landed in the USA or lower ACC school. Both got pretty poor slots.

West Virginia is a good school to go to for a QB to put up big numbers in the Big 12. Also there is no one on the roster that is a threat to compete with him there to be the starter with the current QB leaving.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
West Virginia is a good school to go to for a QB to put up big numbers .
Im not saying it wont work out well for him, just like Driskell going to Latech where they also always put up big offensive numbers.

It is however a third or four tier football program. Not much different than Murphy getting BC or Brissett getting NCSU and frankly Grier is a much more talented guy that is all.

I would have expected all the USC, Texas, Michigans, Clemmsons to be fighting for him, that is all.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I would have expected all the USC, Texas, Michigans, Clemmsons to be fighting for him, that is all.
He's from NC and is pretty close to his family but don't kid yourself, if Mac/UF allowed interconference or interstate transfers this guy would have been a HUGE thorn in our ass for the rest of his career.....I don't think he would have a problem beating out Francois at FSU and with that kind of talent around him they would be pretty much unstoppable.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
West Virginia is a good school to go to for a QB to put up big numbers in the Big 12. Also there is no one on the roster that is a threat to compete with him there to be the starter with the current QB leaving.
I agree. Their HBC liked to sling it. Will he be able to play week 1, or does he have to miss the first half of the season next year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator