Truth Takes: The Lost Decade All-Decade Team Offense

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Deonte"stone hands" Thompson as honorable mention. I never took you for a stoner until now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why would we even consider an "Offense All Decade Team" for teams that put 100th ranked offenses on the field. Hell even 2018 and 2019 could barely break slightly mediocre.

These garbage stats would make Kintucky or Duke blush.

Last edited:

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Why would we even consider an "Offense All Decade Team" for teams that put 100th ranked offenses on the field. Hell even 2018 and 2019 could barely break slightly mediocre.

These garbage stats would make Kimtucky or Duke blush.

Because I'm bored and wanted to start some controversy. Also, yea, the offense was bad, but there have been some good players to have come through and been saddled with the worst coaches we've had in forever. I think if Jacoby Brissett had a Spurrier disciple or Spurrier as coach, he does a lot better at UF. Heck, may Driskel does better under Meyer. Gillislee would have been better under Champ if you know, Champ fancied any sort of passing game. I'll blame the coaches more than the players on that one.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
never heard of her.

also if you've never been a champion in your life, and you cannot earn the nickname champ.

While I agree with your underlying thought, allow me to remind you that although Lumpy is no champ, he does act like a chimp and he is the crown-prince of chumps. Two out of three ain't bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator