Truth Takes USF at Florida 2022

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
What exactly were you expecting to accomplish this season?
Not sure about BMF, but you predicted 10-2:dunno: So did I as I recall.

Obviously expectations have changed, mostly because of AR's play, but it's a little disingenuous to act like everyone knew the season was going to suck.

Truth is, he's still the same guy who has previously made the freakishly athletic plays with his arm and his legs, so it's AR who folks may be writing off too quickly. You can't bench your HC so it doesn't really matter what we think of him through 3 games. I would say there's room for improvement in his in-game management and halftime adjustments.

Some better play by AR, and a win at Knoxville would go a long way toward getting things back on track. A bad loss and you might not want to open too many threads :shake:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure about BMF, but you predicted 10-2:dunno: So did I as I recall.

Obviously expectations have changed, mostly because of AR's play, but it's a little disingenuous to act like everyone knew the season was going to suck.

Truth is, he's still the same guy who has previously made the freakishly athletic plays with his arm and his legs, so it's AR who folks may be writing off too quickly. You can't bench your HC so it doesn't really matter what we think of him through 3 games. I would say there's room for improvement in his in-game management and halftime adjustments.

Some better play by AR, and a win at Knoxville would go a long way toward getting things back on track. A bad loss and you might not want to open too many threads :shake:
First off, I stand by 10-2. I also stand by my prediction that we won’t be winning a championship of any kind, so the 10 wins are meaningless.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
So you think we're beating UGA and TAMU away?
We're using UT's patented record tallying method. We count moral victories now, that makes us 3-1! I half expect a story about UF students taking up Buttchugging any day now.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
If app state can beat anm. Why can't we?
We can. Doesn't mean we will. If AR stays healthy and focused we have a good chance against everyone on the schedule except the effing dwags. And even in that game, there's a chance but it would take a shltload of breaks going our way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.