Tua's career over?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do you think Tua's career is over with all his injury and concussion concerns? He had some really good games this season and has all the weapons around him at Miami to really have some great seasons but he doesn't seem to be able to get past the injury bug. Frustrating and risky player to draft for fantasy teams too.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
He wasn't that good to be honest. Never was impressed with him at Bama....he made some horrible throws that superior athletes made work and thats what he has had this year as well (Hill and Waddle). More often than not he is underthrowing passes due to under average arm strength. I would move on from him ASAP.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He wasn't that good to be honest. Never was impressed with him at Bama....he made some horrible throws that superior athletes made work and thats what he has had this year as well (Hill and Waddle). More often than not he is underthrowing passes due to under average arm strength. I would move on from him ASAP.
I think you’ve been high all day.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If Tua walks again, it will be a miracle. I know two of his nutritionists, and he’s basically down to purées and kale smoothies. Type-Talk is improving though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.