Tuesday Favorites…legendary athletes (non-Gators)

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
The primary NetWare Boot Camp instructor -- can't remember her name,.

NetWare ASE class taken in Toronto; MasterASE SAN Architect classes taken in Atlanta (Circa 2001).

I don't recall how I got Microsoft/Windows ASE, nor Windows StorageWORKS
I had the fortune to be the young, technical family member who they poured training money into.

My last cert was CCSP, taken earlier this year.

Next cert will hopefully be GREM (GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware -- SANS FOR610)...gotta take by Sept 11th.

If it was a 'her' - might have been Julie Cole

I used to teach up in Toronto as well - Mississauga area at the TD office.

Atlanta too - downtown. But I didn't teach the SAN courses.
That might have been Neal O'Donnell (Boston guy) but they had a fairly large crew at Compaq/HP back then.

Congrats on the CCSP! That's a hard one to get.

Seedy

Totally not CDGator
Oct 17, 2020
Ellie Kemper Nerd GIF by The Office

Austin Powers Movie GIF

Homer Simpson Cartoon GIF

And that goes for the both of you.

Alex.

So, you're young. It's ok. This is what old people think of first..ok, maybe just me.

1661461066207.png

Seedy

Totally not CDGator
Oct 17, 2020
If it was a 'her' - might have been Julie Cole

I used to teach up in Toronto as well - Mississauga area at the TD office.

Atlanta too - downtown. But I didn't teach the SAN courses.
That might have been Neal O'Donnell (Boston guy) but they had a fairly large crew at Compaq/HP back then.

Congrats on the CCSP! That's a hard one to get.
CCSP - thanks. 2018 I shifted careers from IT Director to InfoSec. Sec+, CISSP, undergrad obtained, CCSP, and a handful of SANS/GIAC certs.

Atlanta classes were taught by Mr. King -- FAMU Football player who initially impressed me by memorizing the first 3 rows of names of attendees to some HP/Compaq conference...maybe ENSA.

Mississauga -- Maybe - it was many years ago. 30 min outside of Toronto. I flew up, took the 1-day class, flew home. Passed the NetWare ASE class, so we could retain Enterprise Reseller status with HP/Compaq.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
CCSP - thanks. 2018 I shifted careers from IT Director to InfoSec. Sec+, CISSP, undergrad obtained, CCSP, and a handful of SANS/GIAC certs.

Atlanta classes were taught by Mr. King -- FAMU Football player who initially impressed me by memorizing the first 3 rows of names of attendees to some HP/Compaq conference...maybe ENSA.

Mississauga -- Maybe - it was many years ago. 30 min outside of Toronto. I flew up, took the 1-day class, flew home. Passed the NetWare ASE class, so we could retain Enterprise Reseller status with HP/Compaq.

That would be Charles King - looks like OJ, right?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The primary NetWare Boot Camp instructor -- can't remember her name,.

NetWare ASE class taken in Toronto; MasterASE SAN Architect classes taken in Atlanta (Circa 2001).

I don't recall how I got Microsoft/Windows ASE, nor Windows StorageWORKS
I had the fortune to be the young, technical family member who they poured training money into.

My last cert was CCSP, taken earlier this year.

Next cert will hopefully be GREM (GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware -- SANS FOR610)...gotta take by Sept 11th.
Oh shut up......

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tom Brady
Tom Brady
Tom Brady

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Jim Brown
Here is one out of left field but someone that I think was great ~ Robert Smith, RB Ohio State

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.