Tuesday Favorites…National Barbecue Day

What is your favorite type of meat for barbecue?

• 1. Ribs (Spare, St. Louis, Baby Back)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 2. Boston Butt (pulled, sliced, chopped)

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • 3. Chicken (leg quarters, breast/wing, pulled, wings)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 4. Beef (brisket, burnt ends, ribs)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • 5. Ham (Sami h, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m sorry to hear about your home and/or recent war prisoner situation.
Just because you have that valuable piece of property for sale that Pasty was lusting after shouldn’t give you leave to look down on Back Alley’s domestic misfortune. I’d think potato salad deserves a little better consideration under the circumstances.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
cooking a Boston butt in the slow cooker all day to have in the fridge for sandwiches this weekend.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I'm not a huge BBQ fan, and at this point, I love the ribs my wife makes more than from anywhere else I've been.

The one BBQ place in my life that I did really like was a little single story cinderblock place run by an old black guy near University and Waldo Road. I can't remember the name of the place, I just remember he did beef, pork, goat, and chicken.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
While I prefer my own bbq to restaurants, they are quicker and more convenient.
I don't know man... in the morning, I ask my wife "what's for dinner?" and she says "ribs" and then hours later, they magically appear as promised. I'd say that's pretty convenient! :lol:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I don't know man... in the morning, I ask my wife "what's for dinner?" and she says "ribs" and then hours later, they magically appear as promised. I'd say that's pretty convenient! :lol:
@Seedy , is that you?

Just like when the dirty laundry goes into the hamper and then it magically appears folded and put away.

:bwahaha:
Who am I kidding? It reappears clean but then sits in the chair for a week or two or three.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Looks like I picked the wrong week to be unfriended by you. Dammit, I knew that avatar comment was going to cost me.
Banish Dungeons And Dragons GIF by Hyper RPG

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like I picked the wrong week to be unfriended by you. Dammit, I knew that avatar comment was going to cost me.
No worries. @CDGator rarely uses it with pasta and the only wine she’s known to serve is the hooch made every year when the scuppernongs are ripe. They are in Kentucky after all.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
No worries. @CDGator rarely uses it with pasta and the only wine she’s known to serve is the hooch made every year when the scuppernongs are ripe. They are in Kentucky after all.
My papaw in south Ga grew scuppernongs to make wine. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.