Tuesday Favorites…Stupid pet tricks

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Does your pet do anything unusual or have a special trick?

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
We have an indoor cat but occasionally she wants to go outside. Her way of asking is to walk to the door and put her paw up on the wall and wait for us to open the door.

We adopted a chug and didn't really his background. On day two when we came home he got so excited that he started talking. Scared the crap out of me at first but now it's normal. He can be noisy when he gets going so we tell him "too loud" and he will lower his voice. :lol:

The chihuahua we found on our road has me trained. She whines and I pick her up and put her in my shirt. She pokes her head out the neck and we watch tv.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t think it necessarily qualifies as a Stupid Pet Trick, but Gunner and I have a relationship where I’ll run some ideas by him. His reactions are usually spot on and often keep me from making an impulse mistake…

IMG_0151.jpeg

…for instance, here he’s telling me “I don’t think Mom’s going to be as excited about that new Dryer for an anniversary present as you might think. Let’s tool on over to the jewelry store and browse a bit.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator