Tuesday Favorites....Child Actor

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Haim was so messed up from the Hollywood “trauma”, he threw it all away with Nicole Egert(a solid 2nd place 80’s girl). She gave him an ultimatum and he chose drugs instead. Now unless he intuitively knew she was gonna blow up into a whale by age 45 and truly wanted no part, it has to be one of the saddest stories ever.
She was an absolute smoke show back in the day.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Topanga from Boy Meets World. The embodiment of the girl who was really awkward in elementary and middle school and then shows up freshman year of high school as a total smoke show.

Kelly Kapowski - Saved By the Bell - May be better looking now

Alicia Silverstone - Total nutjob now, but between the Aerosmith videos and Clueless

I saw someone mention Drew Barrymore. When Scream and the Wedding Singer came out and she was starting to put her life back togethor I always thought she was hot back then.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Topanga from Boy Meets World. The embodiment of the girl who was really awkward in elementary and middle school and then shows up freshman year of high school as a total smoke show.

Kelly Kapowski - Saved By the Bell - May be better looking now

Alicia Silverstone - Total nutjob now, but between the Aerosmith videos and Clueless

I saw someone mention Drew Barrymore. When Scream and the Wedding Singer came out and she was starting to put her life back togethor I always thought she was hot back then.

Yes, Tiffani Amber Thiessen was great. She actually was at my middle school grad night at Bush Gardens. I was looking for her and hoping to meet up(rumor has it the feelings were mutual), but never did. Just too many people.

The problem with Barrymore is she’s just not a very good actress and plays the same role in every film. I don’t k ow of it’s the residual effects of the cocaine or what but she seems to have trouble speaking. It’s so awkward.

On Silverstone, fully agree. Uniquely hot. With regards to the Aerosmith video, shouldn’t her back have snapped when she jumped off the bridge like that? There was no give or elasticity in that rope at all.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Yes, Tiffani Amber Thiessen was great. She actually was at my middle school grad night at Bush Gardens. I was looking for her and hoping to meet up(rumor has it the feelings were mutual), but never did. Just too many people.

The problem with Barrymore is she’s just not a very good actress and plays the same role in every film. I don’t k ow of it’s the residual effects of the cocaine or what but she seems to have trouble speaking. It’s so awkward.

On Silverstone, fully agree. Uniquely hot. With regards to the Aerosmith video, shouldn’t her back have snapped when she jumped off the bridge like that? There was no give or elasticity in that rope at all.
I never got the Barrymore as "hot" or even cute thing... fun? interesting? Sure. But hot? No.

I don't mind her as an actress (but agree with you in the main)... I liked her in Never Been Kissed playing goofy/awkward, because that's how I see her.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I never got the Barrymore as "hot" or even cute thing... fun? interesting? Sure. But hot? No.

I don't mind her as an actress (but agree with you in the main)... I liked her in Never Been Kissed playing goofy/awkward, because that's how I see her.

I appreciate you agreeing with me on Drew. But you’re a tactical guy, so I was kind of hoping to get your thoughts on my Crying video question.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

Fun is the perfect word. Totally exemplified by her role in The Wedding Singer. Not the kind you wanted to date, but a good choice to go and have beers with.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I appreciate you agreeing with me on Drew. But you’re a tactical guy, so I was kind of hoping to get your thoughts on my Crying video question.
Yeah, everything is wrong about that fall. Her back would have snapped after suddenly stopping like that. It doesn't even look like a rope, it looks like a cable.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ron Howard/Opie Taylor

Would loved to have had a dad like his TV dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.