Tuesday Favorites....Dog Breed

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Well, she’s 9 and quit worrying about her figure a few years ago. Girls get like that sometimes, ya know!
And guys don't? And no, this AIN'T me...:rotfl:

tenor.gif

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Always had labs or goldens growing up. Also our family has had its share of beagles. Small but don’t act like ankle biters. That being said I loved my redbone/lab mix and my treeing walker.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Love big dogs but they make big messes between the fur and scratching the floor with their nails. We have small dogs now but the yapping drives me nuts.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
My uncle had a leopard cur that hated ppl getting out of their car...the mailman would come to bring a package and he wouldn’t let him out of his vehicle...they had to get a PO BOX...he had to walk to your vehicle n let you come out

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Love big dogs but they make big messes between the fur and scratching the floor with their nails. We have small dogs now but the yapping drives me nuts.

Havanese are not yappy. One or two barks to announce an intruder and that's it. :proud:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We have five dogs and over the years we have fostered over 100 dogs for adoption. Highly recommend adopting a dog that needs a home rather than running to a breeder. There are already plenty of dogs on the planet without intentionally making more of them. Here is our current foster pup, he will be ready to go in a week or so after getting his next round of shots.
70e44ff425141a90f00282baabc2c25b.jpg

My personal favorite is Schnauzer. I’ve had two and they were both incredible dogs.

After I lost my boy in February, like you, my wife decided we should try fostering, especially with the kids being largely stuck home. I have to say I really enjoyed it. We helped some great dogs find some great homes, and the kids were told as soon as we find a home for this one, we can help the next, which limited attachment. I knew there was a risk, but with how well the first few went, I kept gambling.

Yada yada yada, I now have a Springer Spaniel mix.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
While babysitting my wife's Yorkie for the last 6 months, I noticed how easy she is to train. Yesterday while I was gone to town She took an unopened pack of Keebler's Club crackers off my computer table and carried through 3 rooms and dropped them on the rug by the back door. Not a toothmark on the package and she dearly loves them. Never had that kind of luck with human females. :bwahaha:

195f6371dbdbf1c.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator