Tuesday Favorites... Doughnuts

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Dunkin doesn’t make doughnuts in their retail outlets anymore. They are delivered frozen I think.

I’ve had Duck Doughnuts in Duck, NC. Very good.

I’ll go with hot KK for the win though.

Alex.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I’ll go with hot KK for the win though.

amen...

the one near us has the big glass window where you can watch the doughnuts get dunked in the oil and layered with the glazing.
I think that's what heaven will smell like...

about their coffee though... nope.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If your answer is Dunkin or KK anything you've never experienced a legit mom and pop donut shop.

We have one 8 mins from my home. Called dandy donuts, been in business for nearly 40 years. Absolutely phenomenal, mouth watering. You eat their stuff one time and the thought of chains absolutely disgusts you. My favorites there are their blueberry cake, their maple yeast, chocolate covered long John, angel yeast, and they make a monster size apple fritter that will put you in a coma. Their coffee is also world class and puts any coffee chain to shame. It's literally nectar from the gods.

Last edited:

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
You do know that KKs are mentioned in the Older Testament right. Exodus 16:31 calls manna wafers coated with honey. Close enough for government work.
Nah. Some scientist would have theorized that the pillar of fire was really a flashing "Hot Donuts" sign.

It might explain why they had to wander the desert for 40 years, though. Maybe God wouldn't let them into the Promised Land until they worked off all the weight they gained on the trip.

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Nah. Some scientist would have theorized that the pillar of fire was really a flashing "Hot Donuts" sign.

It might explain why they had to wander the desert for 40 years, though. Maybe God wouldn't let them into the Promised Land until they worked off all the weight they gained on the trip.
Hmmmm…….this gives me more to think about as to what “manna from heaven” actually might have been.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Titus Bakery just outside if Indy…best donuts I’ve ever had. They make a pretty killer sub for lunch too

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator