Tuesday Favorites....Drink (and turtle talk)

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
We’re a strange bunch and there’s a lot of us. Seedy is one of 8 kids and our children are #20 and 21 of the grandkids. There’s always something to celebrate and his mom would have appreciated it. Being Catholic you know that alcohol is not frowned upon but encouraged. That’s why there are so many kids! :lol:
It wasn’t the drinking, it was the choice of beverage as champagne is usually more of a celebratory thing but to each their own. (My Dad btw, was one of 11 and there were 35 grandkids! So, I’m definitely familiar!)

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
It wasn’t the drinking, it was the choice of beverage as champagne is usually more of a celebratory thing but to each their own. (My Dad btw, was one of 11 and there were 35 grandkids! So, I’m definitely familiar!)

Lol- I thought 8 was a lot! Crazy

Gathering together was good for the soul to celebrate her life. She was very upset that we skipped Easter, Thanksgiving, birthdays and Christmas together. For 5 years the kids took care of her and their father with ALS at home and she was ready to be with her husband. So yes, we were celebrating her life and a job well done caring for them both until the end. To each their own but it’s what the family wanted to do.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hot black coffee
Water

pretty boring but that’s what I drink about 9 days out of 10. I’ll drink a Stella or a bourbon about 2-3 times a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb