Tuesday Favorites.... potato chips

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

They used to sell them at Winn Dixie when I was a kid. Get those and some grape check cola, maybe some store brand ice cream sandwiches for after the beach.

I've seen them recently at Cracker Barrel, super expensive. I wonder if they are the same or if somebody bought the name to make money off of the nostalgia but just uses random generic potato chips.

I'm not sure I could taste the difference it's been so long since I had them.

Alex.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
They used to sell them at Winn Dixie when I was a kid. Get those and some grape check cola, maybe some store brand ice cream sandwiches for after the beach.

I've seen them recently at Cracker Barrel, super expensive. I wonder if they are the same or if somebody bought the name to make money off of the nostalgia but just uses random generic potato chips.

I'm not sure I could taste the difference it's been so long since I had them.

Alex.
Pic N Save Shasta Cola.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Grapico, red fanta, and squirt are 3 unheralded soda masterpieces.

Squirt might be my all time fav. Delicious grapefruit soda. Like sweet nectar from citrus heaven.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is exactly how I make mine about twice a week. I used to use a cup of sugar but cut back to 1/2 cup. Every time I pour a 30oz yeti mug, I add a big splash of Simply Lemonade. I'll drink 2-3 of these a day.
Most people leave out the baking soda, important ingredient .

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I miss the BBQ Fritos. Could easily finish a whole bag in one sitting and they just disapeared one day.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Sometimes twice a day
You are so tiny though. How do you stay so small if you eat twice a day?

I only eat one time a day and I'm a bit over weight. Course, that one time starts shortly after I get out of bed and ends shortly before I go to bed that night but don't judge me...

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
You are so tiny though. How do you stay so small if you eat twice a day?

I only eat one time a day and I'm a bit over weight. Course, that one time starts shortly after I get out of bed and ends shortly before I go to bed that night but don't judge me...

It burns a lot of calories trying to figure out how to break all these things for Seedy. :lol:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Damn it you stole my line.

Syd has been waiting since March to take her drivers test but they were shut down. She finally made an appointment a month ago for this morning. She gets there and finds out she booked the wrong test! She couldn’t get another appointment for another freaking month! Seedy wrote a script for the website to alert him to any changes. Someone cancelled an appointment for Monday and he snagged it for her! :lol:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Syd has been waiting since March to take her drivers test but they were shut down. She finally made an appointment a month ago for this morning. She gets there and finds out she booked the wrong test! She couldn’t get another appointment for another freaking month! Seedy wrote a script for the website to alert him to any changes. Someone cancelled an appointment for Monday and he snagged it for her! :lol:
That's a great example of white privilege... :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb