Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
1*oYuIy4MW3UOIdqTiPutNLA.png

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Those Ghouls N Ghost and TMNT games for NES were no joke. The Simpsons game now it at most free play arcades so easy to beat these days. Cuphead is really popular with the kids my oldest's (9) age and I can attest I am horrible at it. It is insane.

Dad brag moment. My son is on the spectrum, albeit barely, but if around him enough and have conversations with him you can tell he has his "quirks". He has never been much at sports so far, mostly because they bore him to learn, but he picked up gaming really quick when we first started playing old NES games togethor when he was 5. He beat the first Mega-Man at age 6 and last year finally finished beating all 11 of them. Has beaten all the Mario and Sonic game's he's played as well. That Cuphead game is insane and he beat it on normal at age 7 and on expert mode at age 8. All his friends have it and bring their switches over so that he can beat the levels for him on it. I've tried to play it with him and die within the first minute. The TMNT game he is still working on, but finally beat the water level 2 weeks ago. Now that he has that down it shouldn't be that much longer before he beats the game. It's fun to watch him play and he's like a sponge. He will get frustrated, watch a video on Youtube of someone playing it and then go back and beat the game almost immediately after unless its like a quest style game. I used to dominate him on Mario Kart and he watched a video and I haven't beaten him since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.