Tyler Summitt: Savage

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All you dorks are saying meh, once the closeup face shot was posted, but all of you dorks were salivating when the only pic up was the bikini shot.
I'd bet 99% of these dorks wouldn't even be able to talk if she walked up, smiled. and said hello at a bar, bikini or fully clothed.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I'd bet 99% of these dorks wouldn't even be able to talk if she walked up, smiled. and said hello at a bar, bikini or fully clothed.

Law my friend...it's pretty easy actually.
All I'd say is...

Hello
Is it me you're looking for?
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted
And my arms are open wide
'cause you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much
I love you...especially the part between your rib cage and your knees

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
pshhh... everyone on the board was thinking it when they saw the pic, look at the comments before the other pics were posted.

:bart:
There used to be a funny emote that's was for digging a hole. Miss that from time to time. :hahaha:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hey NV, you're really confident in this one. Tell ya what, lets each post a pic our wives. I'll win...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
pshhh... everyone on the board was thinking it when they saw the pic, look at the comments before the other pics were posted.

:bart:

I agree with you Dirty. She's pretty hot. Looks a little bit like Anna Kendrick.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with you Dirty. She's pretty hot. Looks a little bit like Anna Kendrick.
Her face is far from hot, but my comments were only in regards to when that bikini pic was up. Girl has an excellent bikini body.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can we get back to making fun of this loser, the University of Tennessee in general, Manning's forehead, and Pat Summit's loss of memory?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can we get back to making fun of this loser, the University of Tennessee in general, Manning's forehead, and Pat Summit's loss of memory?
What?
usa-today-7570744.0.jpg

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone know what particular shade of eyeshadow Tyler is wearing in this photo? I'm guessing "Sally Sassy Baby Blue" from Maybelline's "Bubble Gum" line, but I'll defer to Queenie or Matt on this.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone know what particular shade of eyeshadow Tyler is wearing in this photo? I'm guessing "Sally Sassy Baby Blue" from Maybelline's "Bubble Gum" line, but I'll defer to Queenie or Matt on this.
Maybe he's just got some of that Tennessee hill folk blue blood in him?
papa-smurf-man.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb