Ty'Ron Hopper transferring to powerhouse Missouri

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Either he doesn't like the work or he was informed his services are no longer needed.

And I thought he was one of the best of our LB room

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
images

Perhaps he is going to go play for Joe Lee Dunn jr. again? Oh I forgot, Joe Lee Dunn Jr. does not have a job.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
It's the new deal of college football. May as well get used to the losses as well as celebrate the gains.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hate to loose him, was starting to shine.
But if he don’t want to be a Gator good luck to him.
He can just HOP his ass on down to the portal.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Was excited about seeing him start. I wonder what is going on behind the scenes.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I can’t understand why any of the players wouldn’t be losing their minds, excited over the changes that have been made since Napier was hired. I thought this kid had a bright future with us, but if he can’t see himself excelling here with the new regime…adios mofo!

We’ve wasted the past 12 years and don’t have any more time to lose. Bring in boys who are ready to win.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can’t understand why any of the players wouldn’t be losing their minds, excited over the changes that have been made since Napier was hired. I thought this kid had a bright future with us, but if he can’t see himself excelling here with the new regime…adios mofo!

We’ve wasted the past 12 years and don’t have any more time to lose. Bring in boys who are ready to win.
Because the players on the team know there is competition coming their way and they no longer get the upper classman exemption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator