Ty'Ron Hopper transferring to powerhouse Missouri

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Napier got Hopper a couple of extra coeds and a bag full of cash, all is well now.
You actually got one right, holy Fuchs.

yes, it was about money. Apparently, Dexter even tweeted it.

As for CRob, it's rumored he was the leak on Sale, Scott, and Henderson, and that it did in fact cause Scott and Henderson to break off talks.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I’m glad he’s staying on several fronts. For one thing I too thought he looked solid in the bowl game and am looking forward to seeing him progress under the new staff.

For another, he’s a local kid and I really enjoy watching the young men from Roswell HS and their neighbors just down the street , Blessed Trinity HS, playing at the next level. Both schools have put several players into D1 programs and it’s been fun to watch them, but only Hopper is a Gator. And still is a Gator!

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
I think its a really good sign that we have some smooth talkers in the building now. Whatever the specifics are we may never know. Everyone hopes this kid comes back. Him and Miller or Wingo together.. We have some decent prospects at LB that I believe if we coach up the right way, will start looking like NFL LBs again at UF.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m glad he’s staying on several fronts. For one thing I too thought he looked solid in the bowl game and am looking forward to seeing him progress under the new staff.

For another, he’s a local kid and I really enjoy watching the young men from Roswell HS and their neighbors just down the street , Blessed Trinity HS, playing at the next level. Both schools have put several players into D1 programs and it’s been fun to watch them, but only Hopper is a Gator. And still is a Gator!
Now, if we can add Ethan Nation next year, we’ll be golden.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Players entering hopper get pooped out wearing new gear,
Hopper hops over top of hopper—in Orange and Blue I hear.
upload_2022-1-21_6-27-22.png

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I'm good with Brenton and and the latest DB helping our roster. But how does someone go to uga and then transfer to UF? How does Burton leave uga and go to Alabama? Not just transfers, but transfers to rivals and/or teams you've faced recently. The whole thing makes no sense to me.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hopper back in the portal. Could it be a sign a certain 5* LB is going to commit?

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hopper back in the portal. Could it be a sign a certain 5* LB is going to commit?
I don't think Hopper would have any reason to worry about a freshman. Can't help but suspect that CRob got in his ear and is trying to screw over Napier.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's just strange. You sit on the bench for a lousy team and lousy coaching staff. Finally time opens up for you to START with a fantastic new staff, new facilities, new excitement, new everything. Things are turning around!

Wait, what? NOW you want to leave? :crazy:

Why the hell would someone like Hopper not enter the portal LAST year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator