Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coming in I thought Rahm would be the guy to watch out for along with DJ and Koepka. One of those 3 I think.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Pebble playing way too easy for an Open. Gonna have a lot of folks under par at the end of day 1. While I don't think it should be 15 ft on the stimpmeter...the Open is always the toughest course of the year.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Pebble playing way too easy for an Open. Gonna have a lot of folks under par at the end of day 1. While I don't think it should be 15 ft on the stimpmeter...the Open is always the toughest course of the year.

No wind. May pick up for the later groups.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Big mistake leads to bogey for Rahm on par 5 6th. Wow. Wind is still light so his group should be able to birdie the short 7th.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Fowler at -5!!!

What the hell does that even mean Rick!!!!!

Fowler was checking out my band at a joint I play at and I was so tempted to yell that cheesy line from the commercial he did. Decided not to be an ass.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Schauffle now making a move into 2nd. Got both Fowler and Schauffle in my fantasy lineup this week :headbang:

Horschel is letting me down though

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Three more days to let the rough grow. Half the leaders will freak out on Sunday. Apparently the players are ready to crucify the USGA if they scalp the greens and make the damned near unplayable again.

25 golfers under par as of this post.

7 Times Golfers Ripped the USGA Over the US Open Golf Course

I remember the first 5...98 was really bad. I want to say those greens were running 15+ on the stimp. Like putting on wood floors.

Last edited:

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Tiger’s woes with the driver continue. Would hate to see him fall apart two majors in a row, especially with Koepka already in beast mode again.

Brooks birdies two of first three. Woods about to bogey. Replay of PGA could be incoming.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nostalgic to think Tiger could win another Open here. He's had such great moments on this course. Probably not in the cards.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Nostalgic to think Tiger could win another Open here. He's had such great moments on this course. Probably not in the cards.

Just seems that his game isn’t quite clean enough right now. Huge par saves turn into bogeys. He could be two over right now.

Brooks and Frankie are dialed in. Rory is playing well and it could be Fowler time. If woods doesn’t settle they’ll leave him in the dust this week.

I honestly feel like the British Open is where we’ll see the sharpness tiger showed at Augusta.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
My God, Brooks is just going to pound it into everyone’s head that he’s the man now. What a chip.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Woods is all over the place. Brooks is only one shot back and he’s only played 6 holes.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Three more days to let the rough grow. Half the leaders will freak out on Sunday. Apparently the players are ready to crucify the USGA if they scalp the greens and make the damned near unplayable again.
That rough is already ridiculous thick and long. I don’t know how they do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator