U.S. Open

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The course is only going to get more difficult. Anyone under par has a great chance of winning.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kaymer is running away with this thing at the moment. I dont think it will last though. The scores almost always even themselves out over the course of the weekend.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
8802Gator said:
Kaymer is running away with this thing at the moment. I dont think it will last though. The scores almost always even themselves out over the course of the weekend.
There will be a crash & return to earth before Sunday.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
8802Gator said:
It will take an enormously bad weekend for him to not win. If he just plays bad and not terrible he should still win.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
8802Gator said:
I dont think he will have a meltdown, but I do think the field will creep up and he will probably drop some shots along the way.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Phil continues to shoot himself in the foot on short putts. It must be some sort of focus lapse he has on shortys. No one misses more short putts than phil

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Dufner cut in both majors this year? Shocking! :eek2:

Hell, at this rate he's going to lose his card and be kicked off the tour. He has no business there anyway.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kaymer just killed it yesterday. He'd have to have a major meltdown to not win. Glad to see Fowler in the final group. I appreciated his nod to Payne on Day 1. He said he'd play Day 4 in the same get up.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Congratulations to Martin Kaymer, the first Kraut and first European from the Continent to win the US Open. The dude ran ahead of the field and stayed there. This has not been verified but I believe he's the first golfer to post back to back 65's in a Major in the history of golf.

Again we here no rumblings from Rory McElory. Will Garcia ever win a Major? Will Dufner shut Ox up and win another Major? Will Woods ever be back to par after the back injury? Is Phil done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.