UCF Beautiful Drive

ccsdk

True Gator
Nov 12, 2017
Gator grad 1975.
You guys banned me on the old GSMB and really pissed me off a few years back. But....I can't resist some of the posts I read here and the Admins seem to have a bit more tolerance for opinions. So I'll forgive and forget if you will.....

ccsdk

True Gator
Nov 12, 2017
I'm also a gator band alumn and have been coming back to play in the alumni band every year for the last 10 years for homecoming. Its my yearly ritual from San Diego.
I AM Orange and Blue. Was at the Dallas massacre earlier this year (painfull...). As a student band member we traveled to just about every SEC venue and then some. Fun times! Gainesville is my second home and my dad just passed away there.
God I hope we get this hire right this time!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I'm also a gator band alumn and have been coming back to play in the alumni band every year for the last 10 years for homecoming. Its my yearly ritual from San Diego.
I AM Orange and Blue. Was at the Dallas massacre earlier this year (painfull...). As a student band member we traveled to just about every SEC venue and then some. Fun times! Gainesville is my second home and my dad just passed away there.
God I hope we get this hire right this time!
gotta a real gator here.........pay attention boys........welcome home ccsdk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb