UCF: When we have this many haters, we’re doing something right

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
:lmao2:

Theo is 100% Golden Gnat.

I’ve got 2 sons who are graduates, plus their wives, plus a daughter who is a freshman there. They’ve gotten my attention. I suspect most on this board know little to nothing about the school.

And I despise F$U - sucking obsessively off the Tally teat and sucking in general.

And I’m fine with UCF claiming a NC based off the Colley Rankings when Bama claims at least a half dozen on shakier grounds than that. It’s funny and all the better that the gnat irritates Bama fans.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know plenty about the school.

Don't get me wrong, if I'm with a Bammer I call Golden Gnats the NC. But they are easily the most annoying directional school in the country.

And they are not going anywhere. Maybe back to CUSA when CUSA 2.0 folds.

The Big 12 is more likely to implode, with Texas going to Big 10 or Pac or independent, Oklohoma x2 landing in SEC, and all those shytty schools going MWC or something.

If they expand, it will be BYU and Houston likely. Something like that.

Last edited:

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Jan 19, 2016
There isnt a chance in hell the SEC would ever be interested in a directional school nor any chance we wouldnt veto even if the were.

The totally ignore defense. But even the B12 is an incredible stretch.
Wasn't talking about the SEC, donk. Striklin's influence extends outside of the conference.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Amen to that. Why produce more of those sleezeballs? Oh...
Im serious about that. Build a med school or advanced nursing or other program (NP, PA, anesthesia, whatever). Improve engineering, computer science whatever.

The last thing the world needs is another law school.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
... so their guy tabulating their attendance is not all there ?
they're doing exactly what every school with attendance problems does. when they can't sell the tickets they give them away and claim they were sold.

Hell we were claiming 80-90 k and you could see a third of the stadium was empty last year.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
For some reason the UCF tradition is to go to the stadium parking lot to tailgate and then not go in to the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb