UCLA rallies from down 32 in 3rd to win; WSU QB has 9 TD passes

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Down 32 points with less than 4 minutes left in the 3rd, Chip Kelly & the Fighting Bruins rallied for a 67-63 win!

UCLA scored 50 POINTS...IN THE SECOND HALF!

ALL HAIL CHIP KELLY!

Best of all, I had UCLA in the Pick Em and covering this game got me to 10 wins for the week!

Let me repeat that...I GOT 10 WINS THIS WEEK! WOO HOO!

:woohoo:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If you took just the "All Conference" players in the Big 12 and Pac 12, I don't think you could come up with one solid defense between the two.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you took just the "All Conference" players in the Big 12 and Pac 12, I don't think you could come up with one solid defense between the two.
Now I see why QBs in those conferences throw for a million yards. I watched quite a bit of both the Texas - Okie State and the UCLA - Wash State games and in both the QBs had all day to stand in the pocket and throw the ball, zero pass rush, and if they did have to run for some reason nobody tackled them, or anybody else for that matter, until they had run for about 10 yards or more.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Almost 1,400 yards of offense between the two. Each team allegedly fielded a defense.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The score went from 49-17 with 6:52 left in the 3rd to 63-60 with 6:11 left in the 4th. That’s 60 points scored in just over a quarter of game time. :lol2:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Still far better than Jeremy Pruitt.

Pruitt has been awful at every stop. A cancer to every program. Still can’t believe he got the Tennessee gig.

If we can keep Pruitt and Taggart at their programs for another 5 years that would be stellar.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Now I see why QBs in those conferences throw for a million yards. I watched quite a bit of both the Texas - Okie State and the UCLA - Wash State games and in both the QBs had all day to stand in the pocket and throw the ball, zero pass rush, and if they did have to run for some reason nobody tackled them, or anybody else for that matter, until they had run for about 10 yards or more.

But the morons that pass for sports writers today keep giving these QB’s Heismans for throwing td’s against tackling dummies

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe I actually stayed up to watch that. But I did. It was like passing a car crash - I couldn't look away.

78's comment about the defenses - or lack thereof - were accurate. These were both bad, undisciplined football teams. And that conference is a mess.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
But he is a great interview... dude is entertaining... which is all they want at Washington State

You’re right. They just want to have entertaining football. They’re not worried about competing for championships.

Tennessee would kill for that right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb