UF Announces Dan Mullen as HC $36 Million over 6 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Boys and Girls, it's all over. What you knew of Florida football is now a distant memory.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Just like Leak did?
chrisleak.jpg
We brought Timmy in for those plays.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Just a reminder for people to chill out. Any over the top personal remarks or death wishes on people will get you a vacation.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Useless Starkville Bastard hires his buddy.

Sadly predictable. We are ****ed.

Y'all stay on the Strychnine Train if you want.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Can we all just admit that recruiting to Gainesville is quie a bit different than recruiting to Starkville and just chill out with all the wailing and gnashing of teeth. I just want to give the guy a chance to succeed or fail until I make an opinion.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Taggart was 7-5 this year at Oregon and is 47-50 overall as a head coach. No thanks.

No, no, no, no. I was informed by other Gator fans that you can't count Taggart's losses against him because those losses either came while he was rebuilding a bad team or when his starting QB was out. In fact the only games you can really count with Taggart are the ones where he blows the other team out, and if you look closely at those games he's undefeated. Clearly, this is the coach we should have been all-in on and we blew it big time.

;)

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can we all just admit that recruiting to Gainesville is quie a bit different than recruiting to Starkville and just chill out with all the wailing and gnashing of teeth. I just want to give the guy a chance to succeed or fail until I make an opinion.
**** that bullshït

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Serious question... was Mullen recruiting when he was at UF. My biggest concern is his ability to recruit

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
To be clear, I'm not thrilled with this hire. But it seems like the complete meltdown includes several who were all about Taggart based on his resume of rebuilding bad or hard-to-win-at programs. In the 6 seasons at Msu prior to Mullen, the bulldogs went 4-8, 8-5, 3-9,3-8, 3-8,2-10)23-. In his first 6 years there, they went 5-7, 9-4, 7-6, 8-5, 7-6, 10-3. Again, this isn't an endorsement of him. But if we're looking for the positives in WT's record, why not apply the same logic with Mullen, especially considering he had to face Saban very year. Lauding one and completely bashing the other makes little sense.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member

This is gonna get ugly Scooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.