UF at UT Score Prediction

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
God, game day is absolutely trashing Richardson… but going with the boys, 31-17.
I can't even stand to watch those ass wipes anymore. And I hate the SECN just as much. Inflated hacks and narrative-spewing parrots pretty much everywhere you look. To be fair though, AR has stumbled badly these last two games and we are in real trouble if BN doesn't find an answer at QB. But that doesn't mean that AR's a lost cause or that the media lynch mob shouldn't feel free to pucker up and kiss my alligator ass at their first opportunity. Gators win 24-19.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Caught 2 mins of gameday, it was all about how UT is back, how they shouldn’t hold back and throttle us and how great they are….same **** different year. Assuming nobody picked us to win?

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Caught 2 mins of gameday, it was all about how UT is back, how they shouldn’t hold back and throttle us and how great they are….same **** different year. Assuming nobody picked us to win?

Believe it or not Herbie picked us. said he could picture the Gators sitting in their hotel rooms watching the UT Lovefest and getting fired up!

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
UF 30
UT 20

AR shines, doesn't feel the pressure when he's on the road and is expected to lose. We run the ball 70% of the time, and keep UT off the field.

I was right about AR, dead wrong about us running the ball, and didn't expect our defense to be so bad either.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All you guys predicting us scoring 30-40 points are some delusional SOBs.
Youre Stupid Love And Hip Hop GIF by VH1
Yep, we are crazy........ LOL

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody even came close to predicting the score........

I was going to give a prize to the winner but I'll just keep my autographed game ball!

:zambo:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb