Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
[Phone ringing...]
[Coach Josh Heupel] (Yawning), "Yeah?"
[Vegas Consortium of Odds Makers] "Coach Heupel?"
[CJH] "Yeah, who is this? It's 3:00 in the morning and my caller ID isn't working."
[VCOM] "Uh, yeah, well let's just say we are a group of concerned citizens asking about Saturday's game with UF"
[CJH] "Concerned citizens? Of WHO? Concerned about WHAT?"
[VCOM] "Well, we were wondering how many points you were going to score on Saturday since you can name your score with the current state of the Gators."
[CJH] "Is this some kind of a prank? WHO is this? Is that you Kiffin?"
[VCOM] "Uh, we can assure you coach we are concerned citiz....."
[CJH] "Let's cut the bs here Kiffin. I'll tell you this I intend to score she same number of points as there will be men in the stadium that married their sisters....about 50. Something YOU couldn't do."
[VCOM] "So you say....50 (checking notes) against a team you haven't beaten since 2016 and since 1991 you've lost 25 times?
[CJH] "Yeah, I know this is you Kiffin. You're just jealous and are trying to rile me."
[VCOM] "Look, coach..." (click) followed by a dial tone
[VCOM] (Turning to the other members of the consortium) "Well, at least we have our spread."

My prediction:
UT 50
UF 10 (Which pains me greatly to post)

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
If we gave up this much to USF, TN will score in the 40's or higher. It pains me to say but if I had to pick right now I'd go 55-20 TN. I think at some point in the gane it could be 48-10 and we get some garbage points to get to 20

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
30-20 Florida. UT hasn't played anyone. AR is not this bad. And judging by how unpredictable this team is week to week Im gonna say the rivalry will get us up

I have a feeling some of you will be upset if we win

Last edited:

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
17-14. Gators. On a 96 yard TD by ETN with no time left. To a full house in Knoxville. With all the fans singing Rocky Top as ETN spikes the ball in the endzone. Oh, the glorious thought.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
They scored 34 against Pitt. Our defense is probably about on that level. I doubt our offense can score 35 but maybe we can force a couple more turnovers and a second pick 6 in as many games.

35-34 Gators (I wouldn’t bet on it though)

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
They smell blood in the water. It won't be pretty.
UT35
UF 13.

Suck!!

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Fuch the inbreds. Hope they just use our running backs and punch it in their faces. If the Defense shows up we win a low scoring affair. If the defense does not show up unfortunately it is likely to be an inbred blow out.

I will never ever pick the inbreds to win.

21-14 good guys.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
We will need about 5 of these plays
AR has the arm and it doesn't require a great deal of touch, question is do we have anyone fast enough to run under it. I really can't remember the last time we didn't have at least one recognized threat at WR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator