UF at UT Score Prediction

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
These Gators are too unpredictable to make any prediction with confidence. Everything points to a UT win, but UF is certainly more than capable of winning the game. Whoever has the most rushing yards, wins. And since this is a prediction thread, I'll go 24 - 20 good guys.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I predict UT fans will be butt chugging their cheap beers and raping their sisters with plungers.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My prediction?

I will be consuming lots of liquor.

That's my prediction and you can take it to the bank.

iu

Alex.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
AR has the arm and it doesn't require a great deal of touch, question is do we have anyone fast enough to run under it. I really can't remember the last time we didn't have at least one recognized threat at WR.
Henderson, but for some reason we only give him the ball behind the line of scrimmage wasting a play that could have gone to ET or Johnson.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
With the earlier start time I predict that on Sunday I might actually remember the fourth quarter of our game, for the first time this season.

For some reason I feel confident that we are going to win big -- so big that we will all be just as confused as we are excited, if not more so.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I gave you a "Stoned" because you have to be on something to think that the offense we've put on the field could score 48 points.
That wasn't my original prediction but I felt really bad picking my Gators to be Curb Stomped, so I changed it to something crazy.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Two teams with suspect defense
one team clicking on offense
If AR can regain his composure Gators have a chance
IF not toothless 48 Goodguys 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.