UF DB Coach Warren hired away by UGA

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I believe you when you say you don't hate him, but you damn sure have a hardon for pointing out every conceivable flaw.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
WTF? A ten win season after last year's debacle, a top-ten recruiting class with room for additional growth on NSD, and a level of commitment and attention to detail like nothing we've seen in almost a decade - who's losing what? And when was the last time UT fans had anything like what's going on now at UF to point to with excitement and justifiable pride? I understand, every board has it's naysayers and curmudgeons, but try to keep it real man. You sound like someone who would be pissed about winning $999,999.99 because it wasn't an even million. Sheesh.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
How many assistants has Saban lost this year? Hell, hes got guys taking demotions to get away from him. That's what I like about Mullen. He's stays after his assistants asses. There's a reason sunseri was job shopping after the first signing day. Warren's probably a pussy too.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Saban has 3 types of guys working for him.
1...Rehab projects
2...Guys that want to learn the “process”
3...Guys that want to be able to list it on their resume but can’t stand the “process”

The latter bail the first chance they get.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Saban has 3 types of guys working for him.
1...Rehab projects
2...Guys that want to learn the “process”
3...Guys that want to be able to list it on their resume but can’t stand the “process”

The latter bail the first chance they get.
They have so many quality and recruiting assistants at Trailerbammer that it lowers the load on everyone. Even some mediocre guys look confident with that much help, like Butters. I've heard that CUM was very brutal on his staff regarding number of hours, but I've never heard that about Saban,

I'm sure it's a much harder job at UF with our tiny staff, much more time pressured.

Last edited:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I hate ND and their Catholic tax-evading pedophile defending asses, but god I hope they beat UGA next season.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
How many assistants has Saban lost this year? Hell, hes got guys taking demotions to get away from him. That's what I like about Mullen. He's stays after his assistants asses. There's a reason sunseri was job shopping after the first signing day. Warren's probably a pussy too.

Good point, low T

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

What excuses are we making after a top 10 finish especially during a “rebuild” season? Mullen still has a lot to prove but I’m thrilled with where we are at. UT on the other hand is a continual dumpster fire. Please don’t get the two situations confused.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Unacceptable

Are you even slightly surprised by this?

Did we think things had actually changed in the athletic director's office?

At this point it's so thoroughly ingrained in the athletic department's very being that we should probably be called the Florida Cheapers.

Last edited:

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016

Kirby has just been called out by a recruit, in THIS recruiting cycle, for being disingenuous. He's also had a number of big-time recruits leave, after apparently discovering that things weren't what they were told to expect at the time they were being recruited. And if KS really did go after our DB coach, the very weekend Elam was scheduled for an OV with an eye toward gaining an extra advantage, that is clearly unethical by any reasonable standard as well. I've seen Slick Willies and Tricky Dicks slime themselves into oblivion on occasions too numerous to mention. To observe that KS appears to be on that same path, with the unsavory history he has already accumulated in a relatively short time, is not unreasonable. I would also suggest that the only person to have embarrassed himself in this thread is you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator