Founding Member
nwy.gif
way.gif

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My wife and I will be on a family cruise with our families so we are gonna miss the game which stinks but we are not sure when or if ever we will get a chance to get our two families together to do a joint vacation. I guess I will be planted on one of the on board computers in the business center if they have one on the ship...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My wife and I will be on a family cruise with our families so we are gonna miss the game which stinks but we are not sure when or if ever we will get a chance to get our two families together to do a joint vacation. I guess I will be planted on one of the on board computers in the business center if they have one on the ship...

That game will be shown on the TVs in the bars.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I hope were up for this one big time. The last time this game started this late, 2011, both teams looked awful on offense. I wonder sometimes if guys get over psyched waiting all day to play in a game this big.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I hope were up for this one big time. The last time this game started this late, 2011, both teams looked awful on offense. I wonder sometimes if guys get over psyched waiting all day to play in a game this big.
Both offenses looked awful that year because both offenses WERE awful that year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.