UF Fall Camp: camp over...Game 1 up next

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
and yet, he's right. Mullen is a whiny btch who will complain about anything to excuse his losing ways.

THIS

screen-shot-2020-09-05-at-8-50-16-pm.png

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I haven't seen this here, but the other UF boards are all talking about Diwan Black & Marco Wilson having a twitter fight....and it's gold!!

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A junior and the nation's #1 overall JUCO player so he does have a little bit of a leg to stand on.
True... But he's new to the program and hasn't accomplished a thing in the orange and blue as of yet. He was playing in JC last year because he couldn't get in UF the first time around. Marco played terribly last year... I honestly think he regressed...It was hard to watch. BUT he was a 4 year SEC starter. I'm glad we got the Black and I believe he has a chance to be special... But come on... He really should just shut up and play some ball before he runs his mouth. Or in this case, I guess his thumbs. I hate Twitter.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
No matter how good he could be...there's this guy..

Todd.....GRANTHAM...just sayin

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A junior and the nation's #1 overall JUCO player so he does have a little bit of a leg to stand on.
I don't think he is a junior. I think he redshirted one year (to work on his grades) and last year didn't count unless he wants it to for some reason.

And he has played football once in the last three years because he is too ****ing stupid or lazy to remain eligible.

Official team twitterer isn't a position. He needs to STFU.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm glad we got the Black and I believe he has a chance to be special...
yes. Special Teams. Our linebackers all suck, mostly because they are safeties trying to play LB (and poorly coached a Dwag GA) or leftover Butters 2 stars who aren't even fast enough to be SEC players.

However, he is strong safety on a team that doesn't play a strong safety and playing for a defensive coordinator who consistently ranks worst in the country the one thing that counts, third down conversions.

Good luck luck with that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.