Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
nZmzwD.gif

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I was really happy about the win, no two ways about it. That's said, we still showed a lot of the same struggles on O that we've shown all year. This was not a pretty game by any stretch of the imagination.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Nice win, happy for AA that he played decently in his last game. Nice to end season on a positive note, especially with all the young inexperienced guys playing. Hopefully this is a sign that the new guys Mac brought in are not like the entitled guys Chump left us.

Of course, Iowa isn't ranked and they are way below us in recruiting, so we should have won this game.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can admit when I'm wrong. Nice to see our Gators come out looking ready to play for a win. Hopefully it carries through to next year.
:chomp:
I too was surprised. Injuries to D I thought they would wear us out.

They are becoming a Team and the coaches did well to have them prepared. I am back on the train.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nice win, happy for AA that he played decently in his last game. Nice to end season on a positive note, especially with all the young inexperienced guys playing. Hopefully this is a sign that the new guys Mac brought in are not like the entitled guys Chump left us.

Of course, Iowa isn't ranked and they are way below us in recruiting, so we should have won this game.
Very happy for AA too. However, I think we did very well in our situation. Let's now get out of it with a another good and appropriate recruiting class.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

It was good to see Mac coach this team up. Shannon was demonstrably better at DC.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I haven't given up yet. :mad:

All I have to do is wait til signing day, when MacChump blows it again.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Fooled the gameday guys as well. All picked against us as if it was a foregone conclusion.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think there's a doubter on this board who wouldn't applaud if Mac got the program headed in the right direction for good. We made plays, we blocked, we tackled (well, most of the time) and Appleby overcame a few mistakes. All against a midland Big Ten team, which puts a lid on the meaningfulness of the win, but nevertheless it was a win, a good-sized one to the end the season, which is something we didn't do a year ago. That creates some much-needed mojo headed into the home stretch toward NSD and into next season, something to build on.

BTW, I wonder how much the heat affected Iowa. It was downright hot here today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.