UF football under NCAA investigation: Marcus Castro-Walker Fired

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Tell me something....how do you cheat and go 11-14.....
Tired Mood GIF by Fire & Ice

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tell me something....how do you cheat and go 11-14.....
We didn't, which is why we don't have Rashada....thank God we don't have him too.
That schit was a joke.

From what I read it's just an investigation, and from June of last year, if they had something real, we'd probably know more already.

They aren't explicitly naming Rashada but ESPN is suggesting it.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So now the NCAA wants to do something all of a sudden. Over a deal that was not completed, to a collective that is not part of the university, and not represented by the coaching staff. Way to go NCAA. I forget the asshat, former UF alum that brokered the deal, he can go EABOD's.

In all seriousness if they want to use this as one of many reasons to get the handle on it, great. But NCAA doesn't need to be acting like the NIL police after they allowed this shyt to get out of hand.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
We didn't, which is why we don't have Rashada....thank God we don't have him too.
That schit was a joke.

From what I read it's just an investigation, and from June of last year, if they had something real, we'd probably know more already.

You mean when Stricklin and Karl tried to trick the kid by moving a decimal point? :lol2:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That schit was a joke.

We tried to cheat. We just couldn’t come up with the money.
Black And White Mood GIF by Laff

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
We tried to cheat. We just couldn’t come up with the money.
Black And White Mood GIF by Laff
Not to split hairs but I truly believe UF is in the top tier of NIL and could come up with the money.
Where we end up at the same point is that I think UF isn't willing to pay crazy dollars for a HS kid to make our team better and is under the impression that we can develop them.
And, honestly, I'm in agreeance there. I loathe paying crazy numbers to unproven talent. But, we're also NOT developing talent, so...
:banghead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.