UF Fall Camp: camp over...Game 1 up next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
you know there's only about three of us on here that even know who Joe Lee Dunn is?
When we moved to Memphis in ‘03, Joe Lee was the DC @ U. Memphis. It didn’t work out so well and his next gig, while still local, was at Ridgeway HS......
As bad as they were, that team had two guys who had pretty good NFL careers: DeAngelo Williams and Steven Gostkowski.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
“I don’t think people understand. The number 440 (pounds) was thrown around, but if you stand next to him, he doesn’t have this huge gut,” Davis told SDS. “He’s got a thick lower body. He’s just a big human being. He’s also strong … I don’t know if he’ll be able to get down to 350. I don’t know if biologically, it’ll happen.”

"In addition to being surprisingly light on his feet, Davis said Watson is the guy who knows what all 11 players on the defense are supposed to do at all times. He can point it out during a game, and he can break it down when he watches the film."

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Can he tell Grantham what’s going on too while he’s at it?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
No, no..what boss meant was we'll go undefeated in the spring.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
diwun is in!! lol and he liked and retweeted my dumb gif

Wow.... if only he hadnt missed the last 2.5 years.

Well, now it is up to LB Whisperer Dwag Robinson to quickly transform him from.a safety to an inside LB. Im sure it will go well.

BTW I jist saw the roster. Burney is a senior. Hard to believe. That safety to LB transition went swimmingly as well.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Wow.... if only he hadnt missed the last 2.5 years.

Well, now it is up to LB Whisperer Dwag Robinson to quickly transform him from.a safety to an inside LB. Im sure it will go well.

BTW I jist saw the roster. Burney is a senior. Hard to believe. That safety to LB transition went swimmingly as well.
He was on the accelerated program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.